Chapter 59

-Next Morning -

I laid cuddled up with Mommy in my hospital bed. The bed was super comfortable and I had Mommy and Mr. Panda to cuddle with. She stroked my back gently.

The pain medication they gave me made me very drowsy yet hungry. My stomach growled during our comfortable silence.

"You want some breakfast, sweetie?" Mommy asked softly. I nodded. "What would you like" She asked. "Pancakes, Egga and Sausage" I muttered out shyly. She reached over to grab her phone and called someone while I dozed off on her chest.

-Alice-

"Ok Ill be there in a few" I said and hung up the phone.

Soon I was surrounded. "What happened? Is Aiyana Okay?" Carlisle asked worriedly.

I nodded. "She's just hungry" I reassured.

"We'll make breakfast" Emmett said quickly.

I had flashback of Emmett almost burning down the house came to my mind.

"No" I deadpanned.

"Come on Im serious, We want to make her feel better, maybe if we cooked her breakfast, she might not be afraid to see us like before" Emmett pleaded.

"She wants Pancakes, Eggs and Sausage" I sighed out and the guys went to work.

Renesmee stood in the doorway glaring at Britney, who laid unconscious on the couch.

I placed her there after last night when Nessie almost killed her.

-Flashback-

Esme stayed with Aiyana  in the Hospital while the girls and I went home, only to see Emmett, Jasper and Jacob.

I instantly went to my mate's side. "Where's Carlisle and Edward" Bella asked. "Hunting" Jacob muttered.

We all sat in a tense silence until Rosalie stood up. "Im going to call Marcus" She said. "He's probably on his way already" Renesmee said.

"Why" We heard. Our heads snapped towards Britney. "What do you mean 'why' ?" Emmett asked standing up.

"I mean why is he coming" She said backing up as Emmett stood up.

"Because Aiyana was hurt" Rosalie sneered.

"I don't see why you guys care about her so much, Im glad she was raped anyway, she deserved it" Britney shrugged.

The room became dead silent.

All I saw was Renesmee blur across the room and punch Britney in the mouth.

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. SAY. SHIT. ABOUT. MY. SISTER. AGAIN" Renesmee punch her after every word, she was blinded with rage, her once brown eyes, Were dark as night.

I saw a drop of blood come for Britney's nose and Jasper tensed in my arms. I just held him and let the beating happen.

Nessie then started to slam Britney's head into the wood floor, obviously not caring if she killed her.

That's when Edward and Carlisle got back from hunting and saw this.

"Renesmee! " Edward shouted and got her off the unconscious Britney.

"Let me go!!Im not finished!!" Renesmee screamed  as she struggled in Edward's arms.

"Looks like it" Rosalie said amused at Britney's body.

Carlisle stood off staring at the scene and walked upstairs, not even caring that Britney was on the floor, almost dead.

Renesmee was calm enough for Edward to let go but Renesmee ran to Britney and kicked her hard into a wall.

"Know your place trash!" She sneered down to her body and spat on her then went outside fuming.

"What did she say?"Edward asked confused.

"She said Aiyana deserved it" Rosalie snarled. Edward eyes darkened.

"Esme's going to be mad "Emmett said as he saw all the blood on the floor.

-Flashback over-

I smiled at the huge plate in front of me. "Guys this looks great" I said and clapped my hands. I wrapped the hot plate in plastic wrap and grabbed Aiyana's bag. The guys stood at the door with sad expressions, especially Carlisle.

I gave them small smiles, the girls and I got in the car and drove to the hospital.

-Aiyana-

I leaned against Mommy as the the nurses changed my the bandages on my back. That person cut me deep diagonally across my back from right shoulder to left hip and they looked under my gown to check my stitches.

I looked at the bandaged on my right hand. They soon check my vitals and made sure I was comfortable. I snuggled into Mr. Panda. Mommy squeezed my hand in comfort. 

I looked at the balloons, little stuff animals and flowers on the little table in the corner. My friends had came yesterday while I was still asleep.

I sighed and snuggled closer to my panda. He had Daddy and Mommy's scent on him.

After a few minutes of watching tv with Mommy I heard someone knock on the door.

Alice and the girls came in.

"Goodmorning Yana" Sissy said placing her hand on mine. I saw her hands wrapped up.

Mommy and I looked at her hands. "What happened to your hands?" Mommy asked.

"Britney and I got into a fight" Sissy reassured. Then my stomach growled breaking the conversation.

I blushed. Alice placed this plate in front of me, the plastic was fogged up so I couldn't see. Mommy unwrapped it for me.

I smiled at the stack of heart-shaped chocolate chips pancakes, eggs and sausages. I giggled and they smiled at me.

"The guys made your breakfast" Bella said as they all sat around me. I looked up at them.

"They did?" I said. They nodded and I smiled softly at the steaming hot plate.

"Emmett made the pancakes" Rosie said. I giggled imagining Emmett flipping pancakes at the stove.

I reached out to grabbed my fork but Mommy grabbed it before me. "I wouldn't want you to rip your wound open" Mommy gestured to my injured hand.

She grabbed the syrup and pour some on my pancakes.

"After you finished eating well get you into some comfty clothes and out that uncomfortable gown" Alice said placing out my clothes.