Chapter 55

"Daddy" I said walking into his office.

He looked up from his paperwork. He smiled at me. "Yes Babygirl" He replied.

"I want cuddles" I asked shyly. He chuckled and opened his arms for me.

I grinned happily and straddled him on his lap while he was sitting in his desk chair.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and buried my nose in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

He chuckled, stroking the small of my back. "Sleep Princess " He ordered softly.

After a few minutes I fell asleep to him stroking my back and the sound of his pen on paper.

-Two days later-
-Esme-

I smiled down as my Baby cuddled into my side.

She just took a bath to lower her fever. I placed her blanket over her.

"Did her temperature lower?" Carlisle asked.

I nodded. "Only a little" I sighed placing the cold washcloth on her forehead.

We watched as Aiyana took deep breaths.

Then the doorbell rung. Carlisle and I looked at each other. It couldn't be the kids, since they went out of town for the day.

"Were you expecting someone?" He asked. I shook my head. He got up and went to the door.

I heard the familar voices of Aiyana's friends.

"Hi Dr.Cullen" They chimed.

"We came to see how Babycakes is doing" Elena exclaimed.

Carlisle invited them in the house and they came around the corner.

"Hey Mrs.Cullen" They greeted lowly. I smiled at them.

"Jeez she is knocked out" Scott said.
"Aww she looks cute even when she's sleeping" Taylor gushed.

Aiyana's eyes slowly open and she sighed seeing her friends.

"You guys talk to much" She muttered adorably sitting up, showing her two peice white pajama set.

She wanted to wear it because she was burning up.

I notice her friends eyes budgling out their heads as they looked at her pajamas or rather her body.

I seen the red hues on their cheeks and I wanted to cover her back up from their prying eyes.

Aiyana yawned softly, breaking their gaze at her body.

"What are you guys doing here" She asked covering herself back up with her blanket, then leaned onto me.

"Came to see how you were doing Aiyana" Yomo grinned sitting next to Aiyana.

"Im fine" She reassured cutely, they started to talk to her.

I almost sighed annoyed. I appreciate her friends coming by the check on her, but I wanted to be selfish and have my baby and Carlisle all to myself today.

I was practically seething inside as her friends talked to her. Carlisle found humor in the situation. I glared up at my husband, he chuckled and lovingly kissed my head.

"Calm down Love" He whispered into my ear. I sighed.

Then Aiyana started to cough lightly. Carlisle placed himself beside her, going into doctor mode on her.

"Daddy Im fine" She whined adorably as Carlisle tend to her. Oh how much I wanted to give her kisses right now.

"Princess" Carlisle said in stern tone, not leaving any space for an argument. She sighed in defeat and turned back to her friends.

"We understand Aiyana" Dalina said with a smile. "We got to get going anyway, then entire family is going bowling today" Scott said rolling his eyes.

Carlisle and I chuckled at the memory of Aiyana getting the bowling ball stuck in the ceiling.

My Baby blushed in embarrassment at the memory. "You don't want Aiyana on your team" Carlisle chuckle out remembering Aiyana had caused his team to lose.

"A-All the balls were big and my fingers were too little" Aiyana muttered. Her friends chuckled and said goodbye to her.

Soon as the cars were gone from our driveway, I snuggled into my mates.

"Finally" I muttered out in happiness.

"M-Mommy!!" I heard Aiyana cry out from below me. I saw her face stuffed between my breast as she was squished between Carlisle and I.

"Oh!!Im so sorry Baby" I apologize giving her little kisses.

"It's okay Mommy " She giggled before turning to Carlisle with a glare, well she tried her best but she look more adorable.

Carlisle smirked. "Why did you bring up my bowling skills" She said.

"To let them know you're terrible at it" Carlisle answered swiftly. Aiyana blushed.

"Daddy I said I was sorry" She whined.

"With 4 blowjobs and thousands of kisses on the way home" Aiyana added. Carlisle smirked pervertedly at the memory.

I hit my husbands shoulder

"Im glad my car windows are tinted" He grinned. Aiyana giggled cuddling closer to us.