Chapter 47

-Next Day-

A Thunderstorm was coming today, and my family gets to play baseball. Alec and Felix were curious on how they play.

I was going into town with Muffin, while the others played baseball.

I got dressed then went downstairs. I saw Mommy and Daddy are in their baseball attire. I giggled as they kissed my cheeks simultaneously.

"I hope you have a good time with Marcus, Honey" Mommy said embracing me tightly. I smiled.

"What do you guys plan on doing" Daddy asked buttoning up his jesery.

"Doing random stuff" I said. They smiled.

I peaked their lips suddenly and they looked surprised at the sudden kiss.

I folded my hands behind my back, looking up at them with a little smile.

"What was that for Princess?"  Daddy asked.

"Your lips looked lonely" I said softly.

Suddenly I was sandwiched in between them. Mommy stuffing her soft breast in my face, Daddy pressing himself into my backside.

"Oh Carlisle she's so precious" Mommy cooed. I whined and wiggled slightly.

Daddy purred placing his hands on my hips to stop my wiggling. Then I felt something poke me.

I squealed burying myself into Mommy as Daddy tightened his grip on my hips.

"N-naughty D-Daddy " I whimpered out as I felt it grow even more.

Daddy chuckled and Mommy giggled.

-Few mintues later-

"Let's go Muffin" I cheered walking out to his car, Only to slip on ice. He caught me and placed me upright.

"You should be more careful Little one" He scolded. I nodded, blushing.

I untangle my oxygen tubes before getting in the passenger side of his car. I buckled my seat belt and we were off.

I took a good look at him then I looked down at my outfit.

"We're kinda matching" I said

We went to the movie theater to watch Truth or Dare, I wanted to see it.

We arrived to the movie theater, we walked inside. After paying for our tickets and getting popcorn, we sat in the near the middle.

Muffin was unfazed by the movie, While I was scared out my mind.

'Im never playing that game ever again' I thought walking out.

"That movie was so...stupid" He said out of boredom. I giggled at his poor choice of words.

"Oh lighten up Muffin" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

Then we heard it.

The sound of thunder. We looked at each other with knowing looks.

"Let's go into town" I said. We got in the car and Muffin drove into town.

-Timeskip-

After lots shopping. I bought this book, I am watching you by Teresa Driscoll.

I loved mystery books.

Muffin and I talked over random things as  we sat in the Diner waiting for my food.

"Aro is very...keen on seeing you soon, Little One" He said. I looked down at my hands.

"I don't like being near Aro, He's creepy, he only focus heavily on me because I'm the only Vampire Imprint and my gifts" I muttered. He chuckled.

"That's understandable" He chuckled.

"I'll made sure to keep him away from you and to keep our moments secret" He said, eyes filled with determination as he gripped my chin. I gave him a genuine smile.

He looked behind me. "Here comes your food" He said. My mouth water at the delicious sight infront of me.

"Yummy" I said licking my lips

Muffin looked at me amused. "Leave me alone" I muttered biting into a French fry.

-An hour later-
-Carlisle-

We ran back to the house laughing. Emmett and Felix were arguing over how had the farthest bat. I saw Marcus's car parked.

"They're back early" Esme commented. We entered the house only to hear silence, well except for the sweet melodic heartbeat of my Princess.

We entered the living room to see Aiyana sleeping on Marcus's lap, a book hanging limpy in her arms. Marcus had his head rested on the back of the lounge chair, resting his eyes.

Esme grabbed Aiyana's book and placed a bookmark in before closing it.

Aiyana cuddled closer to Marcus. He opened his eyes and looked directly at us.

"I see you guys had fun" He said emotionless.

"Sure did maybe we should start playing baseball in Italy " Alec said.

Marcus shrugged before getting up with Aiyana snuggled into his body.

"We had quite the adventure today" Marcus chuckled.

"I can only imgaine" Alice said. I smiled.

"Let me put her to bed, she was very excited to read her book, even I couldn't turn her attention away from it" Marcus said.

"Be my guest" I said. I watched as his tall figure carried my Princess to her bed.

Others would think I would be jealous of the bond between the two, but I not and never will be.

It proves that he'll be there for her in anything. It brings me peace in mind that I know he'll be the first person to take care of Aiyana if, god forbid, something happens to me, Esme or even the entire family.