⭐️ Chapter 102

-2 days later-
-Carlisle-

Ever since Aiyana earned the title of being a Godmother, she's been so happy, even more than usual.

Jasper's loving the positive emotions.

We were loving the smile that stayed on her face 24/7.

I watched from the window as she played with Alessio and Kalen out in the snow, building a snowman.

Esme laid her head on my shoulder with a small smile.

"I'm surprised her cheeks aren't hurting from smiling so much" Marcus stated from the couch flipping through a novel.

"Me too" Charlie grumbled.

"She's so happy, I can't wait for her reaction on Christmas" Alice grinned widely.

I rose an eyebrow at Alice.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Something amazing is going to happen" She squeals, "and you guys will have to wait to find out" She said.

I shook my head with a light chuckle.

————————————————
-Aiyana-

I walked into the house shaking the snow off my clothes.

"Hey" Kalen whined as I accidentally shook snow on him. I giggled and wiped hit off, "sorry Kalen".

"Yana that snowman looks terrible" Sissy said.

"Hey we tried our best, didn't we" I said to the two boys.

"Yep" Aless grinned, Kalen nodded. I giggled.

———————————————
-Night time-

I snuggled closer to Muffin.

We were on the couch watching the Grinch, I had managed to get him to wear matching pajamas with me.

I was sitting on his lap as he played with my hair. "You better be glad that I love you" He muttered. I giggled and took a sip of the hot chocolate from my mug.

Everyone was either sleep or hunting, I had finished wrapping my final gifts a few minutes ago and I was really tired.

I smiled and laid my head back on his chest.

"Muffin" I said.

"Hm" He responsed.

"Do you ever think about Didyme?" I asked timidly putting my mug on the coffee table.

"All the time, just not as intensely as before, why do you ask?" He said.

"No reason" I muttered playing with my fingers with a smile.

"She misses you, Muffin" I smiled at him and straddled him.

He raised his eyebrow. "And how would you know that, Little One" He smiled.