Chapter 60

-Few days later-

"Really!?" I said almost happily.

"Yeah you're free to go" Mommy smiled. "Since Daddy is a Doctor he will take care of you" Mommy stated. My smile slowly turned into a frown as I thought about what happened to me.

"D-Does Daddy think Im dirty?"I asked timidly. Mommy stopped and looked at me. She placed her hands on my cheeks, careful with my bruised one.

"No sweetheart, why would you think that" She said cradling me to her chest.

"He hasn't came to see me, Mommy"  I said. She sighed and kissed my head.

"The reason why he hasn't came to see you is because he's scared" Mommy explained.

"Scared?" I said. She nodded.

"He's scared that you'll be afraid of him" Mommy said. "B-But I can never be afraid of Daddy?!" I said out in frustration.

"He doesn't know that, Baby" Mommy said softly. I sighed.

There was a knock on the door and my doctor came in. "Let me check your stitches and staples then you'll be free to go" She smiled at me. I nodded.

Mommy helped me take off my sweats so that the doctor could look in between my legs. It felt odd that someone else was looking at me aside from Mommy and Daddy.

"They haven't came loose and you're healing nicely" She commented. I nodded and she help me put my sweats on.

She lifted up my shirt to view my staples and soon I was ready to go. Rosie came in with a big smile.

"You ready to go Sweetpea" She asked. I nodded happily. Two nurses came out with a wheelchair and they helped me in it. I was rolled down the hall into the elevator. I clutched Mr. Panda tightly in my arms as they rolled me to a familiar black Mercedes.

'Daddy?' I thought and my heart raced as he got out the driver's side. We made eye contact and I stupidly casted my eyes down to my panda.

I can hear him talking to the nurses in thanks. They placed me in the backseat and Rosalie got in beside me.

As we drove home, I could see Daddy glance at me through the rear view mirror.

We pulled into the driveway and I sighed.
"Glad to be out that sterile hospital" Rosie asked. I nodded and she smiled. Mommy and Rosie helped me out and slowly guided me up the stairs to the front door.

Rosie opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!"

I screamed in fright and hid behind Mommy.

"Oh shit,Yana we're sorry" Sissy frantically say.

Mommy rubbed my back. Daddy walked in and stood beside us, he hesitantly placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Guys" Daddy sighed out. I peaked out from behind mommy and saw something black and white.

"Teddy?" I said tilting my head at his clothing. He was in a onesie, a panda onesie.

"Hey Munchkin" He grinned. "Why..."I trailed off.

He looked down at his onesie.

"I didn't want you to be afraid of me" He said lowly.  I smiled slightly.

"You didn't have to do that" I lightly giggled.