I'M BACK!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Alright before you guys start asking me where I been, let me explain what has happened in the past few months.

School started in August, so I was extremely busy.

Then in October, me and my entire family tested positive for Covid and unfortunately my father passed away from it 7 days after being diagnosed. I was still sick when he passed but the hospital had stabilized him enough for me to talk to him, enought he couldn't talk back or see me, they said he still heard me. Then a few hours later we got the call that they couldn't get his heart to start beating again.

Coivd almost took me and my mother too, We have severe asthma and we could barely breathe.

I had to console my mother, brother and my pregnant sister during that difficult time. Then I had to help my mother and my grandmother with my father's funeral arrangements. Then after I tested negative and was feeling somewhat better, I had to get into my school work.

Then in November, my sister unfortunately had a miscarriage. That broke me a little too because my father was so excited to have his first grandchild but I know that he is finally with his grandchild after all.

So yeah these past few months were hard on me. I promise next month I will get back in updating my books. Just be patient with me guys.

Also PLEASE wear you masks and sanitize your hands. My father died in the hospital ALONE. He died in the one place he hated the most and it kills me everyday thinking about it. He was talking fine one day and then the next day he was on the ventilator basically in a coma.

PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE WEAR YOUR GODDAMN MASK. I wouldn't wish this heartbreak upon anyone else, keep you and your loved ones safe please.