Chapter 52

"Princess you ready" Daddy called. I came downstairs with my baby blue blanket. He and Mommy smiled at me.

 He and Mommy smiled at me

"Yes" I smiled tiredly. Daddy grabbed his keys.

"Do you have your Money, snacks, phone, charger-" I cut off Mommy's rambling with a kiss.

I broke away as Daddy chuckled at us.

"I have everything Mommy" I said holding out my black small bag.

"You're going to be getting a lot of sleep on the bus" Daddy said as we walked to his car.

"I hope Dante goes to sleep as well" I yawned out getting in.

Taylor and Tyrell were going to sit together, Dante and I, Cathy and Scott, Yomo and Dalina.

The Principal was nice enough to get a charter bus that had a wheelchair access to it, so Elena could go with us, but its in the very back, so we're all sitting closer to Elena.

Daddy smiled and started the car and drove me to the highschool.

We arrived and I saw my friends, they saw Daddy's car and started walking to us. He parked. I got out and they rolled the windows down instead.

"Hey Babycakes" Elena said hugging my waist. I hugged her back.

"Don't talk to any college boys or girls" Mommy smiled, but I knew her words were for me. I giggled.

"Aww but the ladies are calling me" Scott said. I rolled my eyes.

"You wish" Cathy snickered. Scott gave her a middle finger.

"Are you sure you should be going on the tour, Taylor?" Mommy asked.

Taylor grinned rubbing her baby bump.

"Yeah, The University of New Mexico is a huge campus" Daddy added.

"I'll be fine Mr. and  Mrs. Cullen, thank you for the concern" Taylor said reassuring them.

Daddy gave them a small smile. Soon the three charter buses pulled up.

"Bye Mommy, Daddy" I waved to them. My friends waved at them as they drove. We went to the last bus, the only one with the wheelchair access.

We got our attendance checked and were the first ones on the bus. We all sat in the very back while they loaded up Elena. 

I got the window seat, while Dante got the other seat. Im glad this bus didn't have a restroom, so we were in the very back.

Our seating arrangements

CS     E
AD   TT
YD

I sighed as we wating for other people. "This is going to be a long ride" Dante sighed out dramatically laying his head on my head, since he was talker than me.