Chapter 106

-Augustus-

I watched as my Mistress fell asleep on my shoulder. I chuckled and turned off the tv, stopping the 4th movie we were watching.

I picked up her pajama clad body and walked to my room.

I gently placed her in bed, and pulled the comforter on top of her.

Suddenly I became aware of another presence in the room.

I stood straight up.

"The others are concerned on your whereabouts" I said not turning around.

"I'm aware of that. I spoke with your...mentor" Marcus said stepping out from the dark corner of the room.

"Mr.Tanaka? What for?" I asked.

"On why my Precious girl is sending out a tremendous amount of pheromones, I can sense her from 3 states away" He asked sneered lowly.

"That was an unexpected consequence upon the bonding of the two of you" He sighed.

I huffed and turned to face him. His black eyes glared daggers.

"I hope you didn't come for why I think you came" I said crossing my arms.

He narrowed his eyes, "Are you implying that I came to defile my sweet girl?" He asked..

"Look you ran as soon as she was near you so I just assumed" I snarled.

He looked at me with disgust. "Listen here boy , I would never do or think to do such an action to the most precious thing in my life" He stated.

"I am an unmated male, so of course her scent is going to affect me" He added.

"You were also affected by her scent" He said walking over and gently caressed her cheek. She instinctively leaned into his touch.

"You better take care of her while she's in your care" He said not turning to me.

"Always" I stated.

———————————————
-Next Morning-

"Mistress you ready to go" I called from the living room.

"Coming~" She replied then I heard little footsteps come from my room.

"Look at you looking adorable " I smirked

"Look at you looking adorable " I smirked. She blushed and turned her head away while holding her panda.

"Now lets get you back home before Carlisle and Esme kill me" I chuckled and helped her put on her coat.

"I can't wait to see them!" She exclaimed happily.

I smiled. "And they can't wait to see you also" I said.