Chapter 50

-Aiyana-

I woke up with a gasp. I noticed I was in my bed. Mommy and Daddy were on either side of me , looking very happy.

"Who are you?" I asked tilting my head. Their eyes widened and their smiles fell from their faces.

I giggled at them. They sighed in reilef and embraced me tightly.

I felt so much better and I didn't feel hot. All I remember was jumping into the water.

"You gave us quite the scare" Mommy said as we laid in my bed, me laying in between them. I looked up at them confused on what she meant.

"When Jasper came home with you in his arms, you weren't breathing nor was your heart beating" Daddy said. I looked up at them.

"So I wasn't alive" I asked them confused. "You weren't, but a few minutes later you started to glow a light blue" Mommy said.

"Then your heart started beating and you started breathing again" Daddy said wrapping his arms around my waist. I placed my head on Mommy's breast.

"That's weird" I muttered.

"Edward said you were glowing a dark blue in the water" Daddy said in my ear. I froze.

"After you jumped off a cliff" Mommy said. I laughed awkwardly.

"Im sorry" I said under my breath.
I didn't see the looks they gave each other before they started tickling me. I burst into a fit of laughter.

-Two days later-

I sat on the couch doing some homework, everyone had left to hunt an hour ago

I sat on the couch doing some homework, everyone had left to hunt an hour ago. I was alone with Jacob.

Chandler came and sat beside me as I did my work. I smiled and gave my old dog a pat on his head.

Then my phone ranged. I answered it.

A- Hello

C- Hey Princess

A-Hi Daddy!

C- Baby girl I need you to bring me that file on top of my desk in my study,

A-Okay Daddy

I hung up and went to him study. I grabbed the file and put on my light blue vans. I grabbed my car keys and head to the hospital.

I got to the hospital and went in.
I smiled at the desk receptionist.

"Oh your father told us to be on a look out for you" She said. I giggled.

"He said to wait in his office" She said. I nodded and thanked her.

I took the elevator to the 6th floor. I hummed as I walked down the hall to his office. I knocked but didn't heard anything. I went in and sat on the dark blue couch.

Soon I got bored from just sitting there and began to look around his office. He had pictures of us on his desk. I look in his desk and a letter digital lock. I typed in his password

CEEREAJBRA

It opened. I grabbed his non-work phone, started taking pictures of myself. The door began to open and I quickly placed his phone back in the drawer.

"Daddy I got-" I stopped myself. The person that came in the room was not Daddy, but instead was a black haired man, he look close to my age maybe older.

I titled my head at the man.

"You're not Daddy" I said. His cheek dusted with pink.

"O-Oh I thought Dr.Cullen was here" He said. I shook my head.

"Who are you?" I asked curious. "Im your father's new intern" He said.

"Oh yeah" I said remembering.

'Daddy mentioned him once, but he disliked him, I wonder why' I thought.

"I'm Aiyana Cullen" I said giving him a small smile hold out my hand to shake. "I'm Randy Myers" He exclaimed placed a kissing my hand.

I blushed.

'Daddy is going to kill him' I thought.

Then the door open to reveal Daddy.

He had a hard look on his face. "Hi Daddy" I greeted. He kissed my head.

"I got the file you wanted, Daddy" I said point to his desk.

"Thank you Princess" He said.

"I see you met my intern" Daddy said. I nodded. "Yeah" I nodded.

"Randy is very nice, It's nice to know you are working with Daddy" I giggled looking up at the man. He blushed.

"T-Thank you Aiyana" He stuttered out. I tilted my head at him confused at his actions.

"Randy, I need you to take Mrs.Lumpkin to her Physical therapy" Daddy said his voice firm and blank.

Randy nodded and left with a goodbye. Daddy waited by the door for a few seconds and locked it.

Suddenly I was pinned on the couch with Daddy in between my legs.

"Daddy" I gasped out at the sudden movement.

"I don't appreciate how he looked at my Princess" He growled out in my ear. I shivered at his cold breath.

"Daddy why don't you like him, He really nice" I asked looking up at him.

"He's a little too intrigued with you for my liking" Daddy said and nuzzled his nose against mine.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you jealous Daddy" I asked teasing.

"Very" He purred into my neck.

"Don't be jealous Daddy, I'm yours amd Mommy's" I reassured. "I know" He sighed out. He got off me and sat on the couch with a sigh. I stood up.

"I should get home, Mommy amd the others are probably back from hunting" I said.

"But before I go~" I said. I looked at  Daddy.

He roses his eyebrow. "What?" He asked.

"Can I suck your cock" I asked giving him an innocent smile.

His eyes nearly came out his head from my question.

"Pwetty please" I begged pouting with my bottom lip out. He groaned out.

"Why are you so cute" He sighed out in defeat. I giggled and kneeled in-between his legs.

"You are always giving me blowjobs in the hospital" Daddy said amused.

"If you don't like them, I'm sure someone else would like them, maybe Randy~" I said and shrugged.

His eyes flashed red and my heart dropped.

'Oopsie' I thought

Suddenly Daddy's hard cock stood tall in my face. I licked my lips at his thick girth.

Daddy grabbed my jaw harshly. "Randy doesn't deserve your heaven of a mouth" He snarled out.

"Your mouth is for my cock only Princess, do you understand me?" He sneered. My panties dampened at his strong and dominant voice.

I nodded. "Words Baby, Use your words" He exclaimed sternly.

"Y-Yes Daddy" I said. He smirked and placed a gentle kiss on my lips

"Now Suck" He ordered as he caressed my cheek. I nuzzled his hand and kitten licked his cock.

He groaned lowly then gave me a stern look and I giggled.