⭐️Chapter 53

Sorry for the wait guys,I had college work to do

⚠️Small Lemon warning⚠️

M-Mommy" I whimpered out as she placed her cold hands under my skirt. I shivered at her light touch.

"My baby" She purred into my breast, licking the top of them.

"Ngh" I moaned out as she gripped my ass tightly pulling my lips apart at her grip

"You're giving Daddy a wonderful view of your flower" Mommy purred. I gasped then turned my head seeing Daddy sitting behind me in a lounge chair.

I blushed at the predatory look in his eyes.

"Don't mind me, continue" Daddy exclaimed slowly running the tip of his tongue over his lips while looking at us.

His darkened eyes with lust as he palmed his erection through his pants.

I squealed as I was suddenly on my back. I looked up seeing Mommy's lust filled eyes.

"Let's give Daddy a show hmm" Mommy purred. My panties dampened from her voice.

M-Momm-" I was cut off as she slammed her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck. I instinctively deepened into the kiss, bringing her closer.

I loved the taste of her mouth, she somehow tasted like strawberries, even though she couldn't eat human food.

We broke apart, her leaving me blushing and panting.

"W-Why do you taste like strawberries?" I asked Mommy.

Her and Daddy looked at each other and chuckled.

"It's a secret~" Mommy purred, dipping her head into the crook of my neck.

"Ahh~" I softly moaned out as she nipped and slightly bit the skin, marking her territory.

Her hands gently explored almost every part of my body. Her feathery touches make me shudder with pleasure.

Her fingers touched my panty line and I whimpered and lightly shifted my hips, wanting her to go lower.

"Ah ah ah patience, baby" Mommy teased letting go of my bruised neck. I pouted.

"Mommy please" I begged. She nuzzled her nose on mine.

"Carlisle she's such a cutie" Mommy cooed stuffing her face in between my breasts. I giggled then gasped as my breast were met with cold air.

Mommy had tore my tanktop apart.

"Mommy!!" I screeched lightly covering my breast. Daddy chuckled.

"You're worst than Daddy when it come to shredding my clothes" I joked.

"We'll buy you new ones" Mommy promised. I mewled as she took my nipple in her mouth.

I arched my back as she seductively twirled her tongue around my nipple.

Her hand trailed down to my sensitive flower. I jumped as she touched it softly. Goosebumps roses on my skin from the cold contact.

"You're already soaking" Mommy purred. "All for us, Carlisle" Mommy giggled giving Daddy a smirk. She trailed a finger down my wet slit, I held in a whimper.

Mommy didn't like that as she stuck a finger in, I yelped at the sudden intrusion. "I want to hear all of your beautiful sounds" She said and curled her finger inside.

I gasped and grabbed her wrist. "W-Wait" I whined. She pumped her finger anyway. I moaned out instinctively tightening my walls around her finger.

"Such a greedy girl" Mommy purred seductively. "She practically swallowing my finger up" Mommy giggled and slowly added another finger causing me to cry out in pain from the stretch.

"Shh it's okay sweetie" She cooed. "It hurts" I whined clenching my walls around her fingers.

"I have to loosen you if you want to take daddy" Mommy said. "Daddy" I perked up.

"Don't you want to take my cock, Princess?" He said asked, I can practically heard the smirk in his voice. I moan as mommy curled her fingers inside me.

"Y-Yes Daddy" I whimpered out as mommy licked my neck causing me to whined before taking her lips on mine as she pumped her fingers at a fast pace.

I moaned at the taste of her mouth. We broke away as thin trail of my salvia between us. I felt a familiar feeling in my tummy

"I'm cumming" I cried out rolling my hips. Mommy purred as she bit my neck as she pumped her fingers faster.

"Cum for me baby" She purred licking the shell of my ear. I came at the sound of her voice. My body shook from the force of my orgasm. My vision blurred with tears. I fell limp in her arms, panting heavily.

Mommy took her fingers out my now sensitive flower. "Such a delicious treat" She cooed licking her fingers.

I blushed as my legs were opened. "I'm definitely not letting my meal go to waste" Daddy said licking his lips, Mommy nodded with him, their eyes darkening with hunger.

"W-Wa-" I cried out at the long lick they gave my flower.