Chapter 105

-Next day-

I had to stay at Augustus' house, because Mommy and Daddy weren't feeling too well. Augustus said they were really sick, though I thought vampires couldn't get sick.

I sighed as I got up from his tall bed, almost falling on my face.

I soon recognized the scent of bacon in the air and practically skipped to the kitchen with a grin on my face.

"Morning" I greeted happily. My eyes widened as I looked at his taller shirtless figure at the stove.

"Whoa your tattoos are so pretty" I gushed reaching out to touch them but hesitated.

"You can touch them Mistress, After all my body is yours" He said softly as he flipped a pancake.

I blushed, "D-Don't say it like that" I pouted and sat at the island.

"What's the big empty spot in the middle of your back for? Are you contemplating on what kind of tattoo you'll get there?" I asked as he puts the plate of steaming breakfast in front of me.

I smiled happily at the food. "Thank you" I giggled.

He just stared at me with soft smile.

"That spot will soon hold something dear to me" He smiled.

"Like what?" I asked stuffing my mouth.

He chuckled and wiped something off the corner of my mouth.

"You'll just have to wait and see, Mistress" He smirked.

————————————————
-Cullen Mansion-
-Normal pov-

"I miss my baby" Esme exclaimed sadly as she sat in Aiyana's bedroom.

"She'll be home soon when all of...this  blows over" Rosalie comforted.

Carlisle and Edward went to try and look for Marcus, but it seems they haven't had any luck so far.

————————————————
-Aiyana-

"Do you I think I should get a tattoo" I asked Augustus.

He looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

And what do you plan of getting a tattoo of, Mistress?" He asked.

"A panda!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Predictable" He chuckled.

"Well get ready then, I'll take you to a trusted friend of mine" He smiled.

I squealed and raced to his bedroom.

————————————————