Chapter 14

-Next Morning-

I whimpered as I woke up. My head hurts so bad.

Yesterday while the others were playing volleyball, I was building a sandcastle.

Eddie hit the ball a little too hard and it came flying towards my forehead. It knocked me unconscious.

Everything was so blurry. I soon saw double. "I see four people" I slurred out as my head started hurting more. "Her concussion has gotten worse" Daddy said and picked me up, I laid my head in his shoulder. I reached up to touch my forehead only to feel a knot. I gasped.

"That's where the ball hit you, all you need is some ice and it will go down" Daddy said in his doctor mode. I looked up at him and saw two of him.

I narrowed my eyes. "Which one is daddy" I said. I poke their eyes.

"Ow" Daddy said. "Sorry Daddy" I muttered and kissed his cheek. "I'm back with ice" I heard Mommy say. I then felt something cool press against my forehead.

My vision got hazy and my world black out.

-Edward-

We entered Carlisle and Esme's room as soon as I didn't hear Aiyana thoughts anymore. "What happened" Nessie asked worriedly.

"She fainted" Carlisle said. "Maybe we should take her to a hospital" Rosalie suggested worriedly.

Carlisle posture became tense. "I'm not let those doctors place their filthy hands on my Princess" Carlisle growled out possessively.

Aiyana's breathing then became shallow and slowed. Carlisle going into his doctor mode went and attached her to her oxygen tank.

After Carlisle got her situated. We all stayed in their room, it was big enough. Nessie was laying beside the Aiyana, stroking her hair. She's really overprotective of her sister.

-Next Day-

Aiyana was awake and happy again. She punished me for giving her the knot on her forehead, she made me carry her around everywhere we went. It wasn't a bad punishment to me, but unknowingly to her it was torture to Carlisle and Esme. They wanted to hold her and keep her all to themselves.

It was afternoon and the older Vampires were getting restless constantly looking at Aiyana, who was giggling at the dragon light setup.

"Done" She said suddenly. We looked at her confused. "Punishment over, please take me to Mommy and Daddy" She said sweetly. I chuckled and put her in Esme's anxious arms. She hugged her tightly and kissed her temple.

We walked further into the Ancient area and saw a whole Field full of white, red and pink flowers. The girls gasped. There was also of Sakura trees with a path to guide you.

Esme put Aiyana down. She walked over the the flowers with Nessie and Bella, who also admired the flowers.

"Pretty" Aiyana said gently touching the petals.

-Timeskip-
-Aiyana-

It was nightime now, the others went back to the hotel, leaving me ,Mommy and Daddy by ourselves. We walked down the street. They had my hands and swung me back and forth. I giggled, loving spending time with them.

We passed a few bushes with beautiful white flowers. Daddy stopped and took two of them. He placed them in mine and Mommy's hair. I smiled up at them.

Then we heard a noise. Mommy and Daddy tensed. Mommy held me while Daddy crouched down infront of us protectively. I heard a loud chuckle. I clung onto Mommy while Daddy let out a feral growl.

"Ah Carlisle Cullen" I heard a deep vocie from the darkness. I buried myself deeper into Mommy's warm embrace. "It's ok sweetie" Mommy whispered and kissed my temple. I whimpered.

"Who are you, show yourself" Daddy hissed out. Suddenly two figures came from the shadows. Man and Woman. I noticed the red eyes.

"Why so hostile, We only want to talk ,old friend" The man said with a joking tone.

Daddy sighed and got up from his protective stance in front of us. "Sorry My old Friends, but you frightened my Princess" Daddy said looking at my slightly shaking form in Mommy's arms.

The couple glanced at me. "Aww she's so adorable" The woman gushed upon seeing me. I blushed and buried my face in Mommy's neck. She walked up to me and Mommy, while Daddy and the Man talk.

"Hi"  I greeted timidly. "Hi sweetie, oh Esme can I hold her" The woman begged. Mommy smiled and gave me to the woman. She held me gently.

"What's your name cutie?" She asked tickling my cheek. I giggled. "Aiyana. What's your name?" I asked.

"Well Aiyana, I'm Layla" She replied.

"Are you serious!!" I heard the man yell. We looked over and saw the man looking at us with wide eyes.

"David what is it?" Layla asked. "They Imprinted" He said his voice laced with excitement and a hint of jealousy.

Layla looked down at me then Mommy then back to me. "Aww no fair" She pouted and snuggled into her to make her feel better.

-Esme-

I watched as Aiyana snuggled in Layla. Layla cooed at her. "What happened to her forehead" She asked. Aiyana blushed and covered her knot.  "A little volleyball accident" Carlisle said coming over to me.

-Hotel-
-Aiyana-

We were back at the hotel. I was in a onesie eating some strawberries, while laying on the bed with Mommy.

"Princess aren't you sleepy?" Daddy asked. "Mr.Panda is Missing" I said looking around. He took away my strawberries and gave me Mr.Panda. I grinned and snuggled into him.

"Sleep Princess" Daddy said to me and kissed my forehead. "Sweet Dreams baby" Mommy said as I drifted off into Dreamworld.