Chapter 40

-Next day-

"Owwie" I whimpered from getting poked with a needle.

Kate still wanted me to be her flower girl, so she had a dress in mind for me.

Mommy, Carmen, Rosalie, Alice and Bella were the bridesmaids. Carmen was the maid of honor.

Tanya hasn't been with the Denali ever since the Volturi came after us. She just disappeared.

Daddy, Eleazar, Teddy, Jazzy and Eddie were the groomsmen. Daddy was Garrett's best man.

The bridesmaids had floor length dresses and I was getting a dress that stopped a few inches above my knee.

"The red suits your skin nicely Little Cullen" Kate smiled. I smiled at her then flinched as the lady poked me with needle again.

"I thought you were a professional, Please stop poking her" Mommy asked kindly but she was practically killing the woman with her eyes.

The woman became was nervous and scared. Kate smiled at Mommy.

The woman tried her best not to poke me anymore, she was under pressure from Mommy's hard eyes.

-Timeskip-

I sighed out in reilef. I had multiple little Band-Aids around my stomach and hips area because of the needles.

We entered Kate's house. Mommy and I went to our room we shared with Daddy.

"Hey girls, how was it" Daddy asked as we made our way into the room. I held up my shirt showing my Band-Aids.

"Terrible" I said. Daddy came over to me, his cold hands gently touching my tummy and hips.

"What happened" He asked going into doctor mode.

"The woman kept poking her, No not even poke, she was practically stabbing her to death" Mommy said.

He kneeled down so that he was eye level with my tummy. He planted small kisses on my band-aids. I giggled at the feeling.

-Nightime-
-Aiyana-

Everyone went hunting, It was Just me, Jake and Britney.

I was video chatting on my laptop with my friends.

One by one all their faces popped up.

"Hi" I smiled. I heard a moan and a bed creaking

We all looked towards Tyrell and Taylor who were having sex on camera.

"You better put in work Tyrell" Elena teased. I giggled.

"You guys are pornstars" Scott joked.

"And Idiots" Cathy added.

"No the only idiot here is currently smoking weed" Dante said. We all looked towards Yomo and he gave us the finger.

"Ohh Aiyana is that a titty I see" Taylor teased as she was getting her back blown out by Tyrell.

I looked down at my chest and my nipple was almost out my top. I pulled it up blushing.

I snuggled into Mr.Panda while talking to my friends.

-Normal pov-

The Denali and Cullens walked in the house to hear laughter.

"Who is that" Carmen asked listening in.

"Aiyana is probably video chatting with her friends" Renesmee said.