Chapter 48

-Major Timeskip-

Today is the first day of our senior year!

I was so excited, the only person in our family still in school was me.

Ren had manage to get moved up a grade, so now she had graduated with everyone.

"Sweetie it's time to go" I heard Mommy call.

I brushed down my outfit.

I gave Mommy a kiss.

"Have a good first day Sweetie and drive safely" She said with a sweet smile. I got in my car.

I drove drove to school and parked besides Cathy's truck

I got out my car and went to them. "Hey" I greeted. "Oh Aiyana we missed you soooo much" Taylor said hugging me.

I giggled. "You all saw me yesterday" I said.

"We still missed you" Scott said. I rolled my eyes.

"I still can't believe you went to Italy again" Dante said.

"It was so much fun" I said happily, remembering my time with Muffin at the castle.

When school end, I spent three weeks with Muffin then came back home.

"Damn take my broke ass sometime" Tyrell pouted.

"Why didn't you go with Taylor to New York?" I asked.

"Football camp" He muttered.

Everyone decided to do something Junior year. Ty joined the football team, Cathy joined the Cheerleading team, Yomo joined the basketball team, Taylor joined the swimming team, Dante joined choir. I joined the orchestra. Elena joined the Photography Club and Scott joined Cooking Club. Del joined Ballet.

"This year is going to be so much fun, Our last year in hell" Taylor squealed hugging me. I smiled at my Pregnant friend. She told us she was Pregnant the day she found out, which was 5 months ago.

"Hey, not mine" Del pouted. Yomo kissed her lips and she blushed at her boyfriend.

"Don't worry Del we're not leaving you" I giggled.

"Yet" Scott joked. She hit his arm.

"Damn I was joking" He groaned. She huffed crossing her arms.

We talk for a little until the Bell rung.

I had Economics with Elena, Ty and Dante.

We said bye to our friends and went to our class.

-Carlisle-

Today I was getting an intern. My supervisor thought since I was the most experienced and professional doctor in the hospital, that I would have an intern.

Apparently his name is Randy Myers, 21, he's a medical student, pursing to be a brain surgeon.

I sat in my office signing off some paperwork when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said firmly. I entered to see a nervous brown-haired male.

I smiled at him and stood up.

"Mr. Myers" I greeted holding out my hand to shake. He gave me a firm hand shake.

"Dr.Cullen its a honor meeting you, You taught some leatures at the University" He exclaimed.

I nodded. "The president asked me to teach and I did" I said.

"I won't disappoint you Dr.Cullen" He said eyes filled with determination. I nodded.

"I know you won't Mr.Myers" I said. He looked at the picture frames on my desk.

"You have a big family" He observed. I nodded smiling at the photos of my family.

"They're my life" I said my voice full of love.

I stared at the picture I had of Esme and Aiyana, they both wore matching white dresses sundresses, Aiyana had a flower crown of daises in her head, Esme was had her hands on Aiyana shoulders as Aiyana smiled back at her.

How they were in the photo

"Is this your daughter?" He asked looking at Aiyana

"Yes, actually she's my youngest" I exclaimed.

I looked at his papers, and from the corner of my eye, I saw him loosen his collar as he looked at the photo of my precious girls.

I dislike him already.

I turned the photo from his sight with a hard stare. His eyes widened from getting caught.

"I apologize Dr.Cullen" He said, voice shaking.

"Let's continue Mr.Myers" I said emotionless.  He gulped nervously.

-8pm-
-Aiyana-

"A Field trip on the first week of school?" Mommy said as she signed the permission slip. "We're going to the next state over to look at the University" I grinned up at her.

"You're not planning to move from us, right" Teddy joked. I stayed slient looking down at my hands.

"She's taking too long to answer" Eddie said.

I was picked up and Teddy started tickling me. I burst into a fit a giggles.

"I was playing" I giggled out. He narrowed his eyes and continued to tickle me.

-Carlisle-

I got out my car, hearing the giggles coming from the house, I smiled.

I heard a splash and a yelp. I went in the house only to see Emmett soaked in water.

"You and your gifts" Emmett muttered. Aiyana laughed at his misery.

"I told you to stop tickling me" She said. "Ill dry you" She said holding out her hands

Her hands radiated a soft red glow. She touched Emmett and the red glow transfered to his body.

The glow slowly disappeared, leaving Emmett completely dry.

"Thank you Munchkin~" Emmett cooed before giving Aiyana little kisses on her face. Her contagious giggles flowed through the house.

It put a smile on our faces.