Chapter 117

-Aiyana-

Coming out off my slumber to hear a soft voice humming close me.

"There she is" I heard a familiar soft voice coo.

I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry for a little bit so I rubbed my eyes. Cold but gentle hands took my hands from my face.

I stared at the beautiful faces of Mommy and Daddy. I instinctively smiled and sat up.

I whimpered as a sharp pain traveled throughout my body.

"Don't get it up!!"Mommy exclaimed out of worry, Daddy gently laid me back down.

They both settled on either side me.

I look at the snow covered trees out seeing that it was day out. 'How long was I out' I thought.

"Since you passed out last night" Daddy answered although his voice seem...strained. Almost like Jazzy when he has to been around humans.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look at you Princess!! I did this to you" He snarled , swiftly getting off the bed.

I sat up despite the pain, holding in my whimper.

"B-But Daddy it's fine" I said. Mommy running her hand through my hair.

"ALMOST KILLED YOU AIYANA!" He roared.

I flinched back into Mommy.

"Carlisle" Mommy warned.

I looked at the mirror in my room. I shakingly stood up and made my way to the mirror.

I stared at my body. My pelvis was slightly bruised, my arms had red marks. Chest covered in hickeys and other marks.

My neck was completely marred. On one side a puncture wound went too deep, on the other side was a softer puncture wound.

Other than that I was fine. I blinked.

"I look fine" I said shrugging.

Daddy just look more angry.

"You were not "fine", After I had realized I bit you, you started to bleed out" Daddy growled.

"We stopped immediately and he sutured you of course" Mommy added.

"I almost killed you" He muttered falling to his knees, head in hand.

I gave a sad smile. Walking over to him and fell on my knees in front of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He stiffened.

"I love you Daddy" I say.

"I wanted exactly what you gave me. The raw,unfiltered version of you. I wanted to see all of you. I knew what I was asking for and the consequences I was going to face but it was all worth it in the end. But seeing you so broken after going against almost everything you believed in just to satisfy my needs. Hurts me" I said.

"I'm truly sorry and I don't ever want to see you like this ever again" I say.

He released himself from my hold, placing his forehead on mine.

"I had a blast though, best first time EVER" I giggled. He gave a small chuckle before kissing my forehead.

———————————————————

I took a shower, got dressed and came downstairs. I could smell breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I shuffled my way in, seeing Sissy at the stove.