Chapter 94

-Aiyana-

I was anxiously looking at the clock. Muffin is supposed to be here in a few mintues and I couldn't wait.

"Yana calm down, he'll be here" Sissy said.

"But I miss him" I whined sadly.

"Pretty sure he missed you too,honey"  Mommy said.

"So how tall will the tree be" Papa asked.

"We're going bigger than ever this year" Teddy smirked.

I grinned and floated my way next to him.

"Yep, Im in charge of top of the tree" I giggled. "You know Im still not used to you floating around" Papa said. I giggled and hovered beside him.

Papa knows about my gifts but he still doesn't know about vampires and never will.

"Aww Papa, its fun" I said as I did the mermaid motion while flying towards the ceiling.

They laughed at my shenanigans.

Then I heard the doorbell. I squealed and placed myself on the floor and practically ran to the front door. I opened it with a huge smile seeing Muffin.

"Muffin!!" I exclaimed happily jumped on him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mia dolce ragazza, Ive missed you so much" He muttered placing his forehead on mine and kissed my nose. I giggled. "I missed you too" I said genuinely.

I noticed something move behind him on the ground.

"What was that?" I asked as he placed me on my feet.

I saw two little shoes hiding behind his coat. He moved it and there was familiar chubby face of Alessio, Lorraine's 2 year old son.

"Alessio?" I said confused.

"Lorraine begged me to take care of him for a short while, her mother is terribly sick" Muffin sighed.

"Aww" I said. I turned to the boy.

"Alessy, you remember me?" I asked. He nodded shyly and held his arms out for me to pick him up.

I giggled and picked him up.

Muffin followed behind me and shut the door. I entered the living and everybody went silent. Looking at the boy confused

"Princess, who's son is that?" Daddy asked.

"This is Lorraine's son, she's my only loyal servant at the castle. According to Muffin, her mama is sick, so she sent him here with Muffin" I explained with a smile and tickled Alessio's cheek and which he smile at.

"So everyone meet Alessio" I said.

"Say hey" I encouraged him and he waved.

I sat down with him on my lap. "You want a sandwich?" I asked gesturing to the plate of sandwiches Mommy placed out.

He nodded shyly. I let him grab a sandwich, "He's so cute" I whined hugging him closer as he ate.