Chapter 80

-One month later-

"Hi Daddy" I exclaimed skipping into his study. He looked up from his computer giving me a small smile. "Hey Princess" He greeted, I went over and sat on his lap nuzzled my nose into his cheek.

We sat in a comfortable silence until I started moving. I was annoyed with this sling.

"What's wrong?" Daddy asked concerned. "When can I take this sling off, Im tired of it" I asked him.

"In about a week or two" He exclaimed. "Can't I take it off now" I whined. "No Princess" He said sternly. I pouted sadly. Then a idea came to my head.

"Can I drink some blood to speed up the process?" I asked him hopefully. He rosed an eyebrow at me.

"You're going to willingly drink blood?" He said as if I was joking. I nodded giving a smile.

———————————————-

I stared down at the cup of blood with regret. "Why am I so stupid" I muttered. "You're not stupid, sweetie" Mommy said  and sat beside me. I took a deep breath and quickly drunk the blood.

I shivered in disgust at the taste of bear blood. I should've got deer blood, I can't taste that.

"I'm never doing this again" I said. They shook their heads.

"Now lets wait for the blood to settle for a couple of minutes and we'll see what it did" Daddy said.

"Hopefully something" I sighed out and I went to the kitchen to get me some orange juice to get this taste out my mouth.

-Minutes later-

I was cuddling up with Mommy as we watched tv, when her head perked up suddenly. I look at her confused.

"I heard something pop" She said. "I didn't hear anything, Mommy" I said. Then she suddenly look down at my sling.

"I heard it again" She said. " I think it's your wrist, sweetie" Mommy said.

"W-What's wrong with it?!" I said panicking.

"Calm down, Sweetie" Mommy soothed caressing my check. I took a deep breath.

"Let's get see Daddy hm" She said helping me up off the couch.

We walked up to his study and Mommy knocked on the door.

"Come in"  I heard faintly.

We walked in, Daddy glance at us and smiled.

"My loves, What can I do for you?" He asked as we walked to him.

"Mommy heard some popping sounds in my wrist, is that normal?" I asked.

"Popping?" Daddy said standing from his chair.

Mommy nodded.

"It could be a sign of your wrist healing, Princess" Daddy said.

"Let's go take an X-ray and see" Daddy suggested and we made our way to his little lab/hospital area.

-Timeskip-

I sat on the bed with Mommy at my left side holding my hand.

I yawned into my sling. "Daddy can you hurry, I want to take a nap" I said rubbing my eye with my good hand.

"Almost done, Princess" He said from the other room.

I pouted and turned towards Mommy. She
saw me looking at her and turned towards me.

We started at each other for a few minutes. Until she booped my nose, causing me to giggle.

"My girls" A voice filled with nothing but love. I turned to see Daddy walking up to us with soft but loving eyes.

"I have good news, Princess" Daddy smiled down at me.

I smiled happily. "Can I take this sling off?" I said hopefully. He gave a chuckle and nodded.

"Yay!!" I cheered happily. Mommy giggled at me.

Daddy helped me take it off and I smiled at my now free arm.  I frowned at the cast.
I looked up at Daddy with hope-filled eyes.

He shook his head. "No it's too early for it to come off and No you can't drink blood to make your bones heal faster, it'll be too suspicious if you get you cast taken off this early" He said almost reading my mind.

"Aw" I pouted sadly. He kissed my forehead. "Don't worry sweetie, it'll heal in no time" Mommy said pulling me into a comforting hug, squishing me against her chest.

"Im going to an illegal doctor to get it off" I muttered against her. The look Daddy gave me quickly made me change my mind.