Chapter 61

"I'm what?" Daddy asked. He put his hand to his cheek and his eyes widened feeling the wetness.

Mommy looked up and I saw tear stains on her cheeks as well. "You too Mommy" I said shocked.

I wiped their tears.

"How are you two crying!?!?" Emmett asked.

"We don't know" Mommy shrugged as Daddy pulled us in his arms.

"We're vampires, we can't produce anything" Rosie said.

"Except Semen" Bella said.  "You would know that" Teddy muttered and Bells glared at him.

"Hey what about the time Yana was inside that tree" Sissy suddenly said.

"What?" Jazzy said.

"When you two were gone, Aiyana was in a tree after trying to kill Tanya" Teddy said grinned.

"She hurt Mommy, so fuck her" I sneered out. Mommy hit my thigh and I yelped, I casted my eyes down at the warning in her eyes.

Daddy kissed my temple.

"It was like the tree was crying with her when she say say, as if she passed her own emotion to someone else" Eddie said.

"So her gifts could be the reason to their tears"  Jacob said.

"Possibly" Edward said.

"Or" We suddenly heard

I turned my head towards the tall figure of Muffin.

"The pain and suffering of your mate imapcted your emotions causing you to release tears" Muffin said. I stared at him, observing him.

"Muffin" I said. He hmmed at me.

"Did you cry when Didyme died?" I asked softly, not wanting to upset him. He gave an almost unnoticeable sad smile.

"Yes Little One. Yes I did" He said with a sad look on his face. I got out of Daddy's hold and flew over to him and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay Muffin" I said, giving him the best smile I could muster despite  my bruised and swollen cheek.

He took me in his arms and nuzzled his nose on my cheek. I giggled at the ticklish feeling.

-Timeskip:11pm-
-Edward-

I watched as Aiyana's fell asleep on Marcus's chest ,he took her upstairs to place her in bed. Renesmee followed them.

I turned to my family with hard eyes. "I need to tell you something" I spoke. They looked at me confused.

"What is it?" Carlisle asked.

"A few seconds before Aiyana woke up out the dream, I saw something" I said.

"What" Esme said intrigued.

"Someone else was there with them, a man I think" I stated. They gasped. They also looked horrified.

"D-Did he-" I cut Esme off, shaking my head.  Everyone let out an unneeded breath.

"All I saw was a silhouette in the tree line and a bright light then she snapped out of it" I explained what I saw.

-Marcus-

I watched Aiyana as she slept soundly on her side.

'She reminds me so much of my Didyme' I thought softly, looking down at the soft face of my sweet girl.

'If Didyme was here, she would've surely loved you' I thought with a small smile.

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-