Chapter 72

-Next Morning-

 I stomped downstairs

"Aww come on Yana it was funny" Sissy said.

"Hmph" I exclaimed crossing my arms.

'Stupid Perverted Tree' I thought.

"Sweetie Breakfast is ready" Mommy called from the kitchen.

I was giving everyone the silent treatment since they didn't help me with the trees.

"Aw Princess we said we were sorry" Daddy said coming behind me. I huffed and turned away from him:

"I'd hate for my chocolate chip pancakes to go to waste" Mommy sighed in fake disappointment.

I perked up as she mention my favorite pancakes. 'Very tempting' I thought.

As they saw I wasn't giving in, they started to touch me and give me kisses.

I blushed as Daddy's hand trailed between my thighs as Mommy placed kisses on my neck, I tremble slightly.  He pressed my clit and I finally gave a whine.

"S-Stop it Im supposed to be mad at you" I pouted and they smiled at me. "Be mad at us in another way, We missed your voice" Mommy said and nuzzled my neck. I giggled.

"Now about those pancakes" I said getting up and running to the kitchen they followed me laughing.

-Diner-

It was lunch time at school, so we decided to leave and eat at the Diner.

"Aiyana please tell me you're going to this Dinner party too" Yomo asked hopefully.

I nodded bitting my hamburger. He sighed relief. "Yes, Now I won't be alone and that girl will leave me alone" He said. "What Dinner party? What girl are you talking about" Taylor asked.

"Our Dads boss invited them for a dinner party and My dad is making me go" He explained.

"W-Who's the girl?" Del asked vocie filled with jealousy but you could see the insecurity. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Dr.Winter's daughter, Jasmine" He said.

Taylor and Elena groaned. "That bitch" Taylor said. "Who is she?" Cathy and I asked, She got out of the hospital two days ago.

"A lonely bitch. Remember when we went on the Museum trip for school" Tay asked. I nodded. "Yeah the Science museum was funniest trip of my junior year" Tyler said. They had mirror maze and We almost lost our minds trying to get out.

"Yeah she kept on following us everywhere, it was annoying as hell" Dante said.

"Then when we went to eat she still followed us and she had the nerve to not say anything and sat with us" He said.