Chapter 108

-Days later-

I yawned as I tried put on my necklace

I yawned as I tried put on my necklace. In the process it fell on the floor. I whined in frustration. Suddenly the air shifted.

"Little One what's wrong" I heard Muffin say.

"I can't get my necklace on" I pouted. He chuckled before picking up the necklace and clasping it around my neck.

I yawned. "Maybe Alice shouldn't have woken you up so early to get ready" He chuckled before picked me up and placing me on his arm.

"Have a small nap" He suggested then placed a kiss to my temple. I smiled tiredly, laying my head on his shoulder and quickly dosing off.

-Marcus-

After hearing her breathing even out I knew she was asleep. I went downstairs away from all the chaos upstairs.

"I feel stupid in this" Nicole muttered, scolding at the outfit Alice picked out for her.

"This is my first time seeing you in something other than sweatpants and hoodies" Seth snickered, dusting off his navy slacks

She sneered at him.

"I told Alice it was too early to get dressed" I heard Esme exclaimed as she saw Aiyana asleep on my shoulder. 

She walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Woman if you don't UNHAND ME!" Augustus shouted from upstairs.

Emmett walked down the stairs laughing, "Alice is trying to fix his hair"

I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"How hasn't she woken up from the noise?" Rosalie asked.

"Aiyana can sleep through the Apocalypse" Emmett scoffed.

"Soon as Esme starts cooking, she'll wake up" Edward smirked.

"No doubt" I said.

"Alright alright you damn pixie leave my hair alone" Augustus said annoyed as he came downstairs with Alice following him.

"Where the hell is my Mistress? She got me doing this shit" He muttered angrily.

"She's sleeping" Carlisle stated appearing behind Esme.

"I feel ridiculous" Charlie groaned while Sue adjusted his tie.

"You guys need to dress up more" Alice scolded

"God no, I feel like a monkey in a suit" Jacob groaned.

"Well I look quite dashing" Seth chuckled.

Alice rolled her eyes, "Let's move the chairs around"

-Aiyana-

"I knew I made the right choice of pairing you and Augustus together"