Chapter 75

-Next morning-
-Aiyana-

After showering and getting dressed we all sat in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"How did you guys sleep?" Mommy asked.

"Great but I slept beside the wrong person" Scott muttered glaring at Dante.

"Del I'm never sleeping by you ever again" Cathy groaned rubbing her back. Del huffed at her.

"But couldn't anyone sleep with Taylor ass, fucking talking in her sleep" Tyrell said shoving pancakes in his mouth.

"I was?" Taylor said.

"YES!!" We all yelled annoyed. "You kept on talking about birth" I muttered shoving a spoon full of eggs in my mouth.

"And that you didn't want an epidural" Elena said.

"Birth is scary" Tay pouted.

"No kidding" Bells muttered.

I shook my head.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk and made some strawberry milk. I noticed a familiar blue car ride drive past our home.

"That same car drove past here last night like five times" I said suspicious.

"Yeah It keeps riding by slower each time" Tyrell said.

"Anybody know who it is?" Jazzy asked.

We all looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Maybe it's Jasmine" Cathy teased.

"Yeah she wants Aiyana to be her baby~" Elena teased.

I blushed. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mommy bend a spoon at the stove.

"Shut up guys, she won't stalk me" I stated sitting back in my seat.

"I bet you she's going follow us downtown today" Yomo smirked.

"Don't jinx it you ass" Scott hissed.

"She won't be" I reassured.

-Two hours later-

I hmmed as we walked down the street. I held Taylor's hand, While Cathy and Del held hands. Elena rolled beside us as we talked. We all were best friends so it didn't bother us.

The boys walked behind us all joking around.

"Sound like a bunch of hyenas behind us" Taylor muttered. I giggled at the comparison.

Then I smelled something delicious that made me stop.

I saw a food vendor to my left. Taylor saw what I was looking at and grinned. We shared a look then giggled before going over to the vendor.

-Normal-

"Hey Aiy-" Elena stopped her words not seeing her two of her best friends behind her.

"Where the hell are they" Elena groaned.

"I know damn well these two didn't wonder off anywhere" Scott groaned.

Tyrell looked around and his eyes stopped seeing a food vendor and two very familiar people at it.

"There they are" Tyrell pointed out.