Chapter 110

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-

"Little One wake up" I heard.

"Nooo~" I whined and snuggled closer into Muffin.

"Princess, the blizzard has passed you can go sleep in your bed now" I heard Daddy say

"I'm too comfortable to move" I whined.

"You dont have to" I heard Muffin say then suddenly I was lifted in the air.

I just snuggled into his hair and went back to sleep.

-Few hours later-

"Wow we're really deep this year" I muttered, looking at the 20 inches of snow.

"Now we have to shovel all this crap" Teddy muttered as if it was hard task he couldn't do.

"I can melt it" I offered with grin.

Almost everyone in the room gave me a funny look. "What?" I questioned.

"You are not going out there" Sissy said.

"Why?" I whined

"One step out there and you'll be in the bed with a cold" Rosie scoffed.

"Enough said" I said sheepishly.

————————————————

I watched from the window as my family worked outside, plowing snow and moving trees.

I yawned as I sat there watching them.

"Little One, you're tired again?" Muffin said coming up behind me.

"Yeah" I muttered standing up.

"Why are you so tired hm?" He asked softly, before placing me on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I dunno" I pouted.

"Hey what do you do when I'm asleep" I asked curious.

"I either read a novel or stare at you" He stated.

I blinked at him. "You...stare at me?" I questioned.

"Yes" He confirmed.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's just something I love to do" He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"It's better than what Carlisle and Esme do to you when you're alseep" He said giving a small smirk.

I gave him a confused look. He shook his head and covered us with a blanket.

————————————————

-4 hours later-

"Now the yard looks decent again" Jazzy grinned coming into the house shaking the snow off his head.

I craned my head to look at them come in the house.