Chapter 16

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-

I woke up to talking. I sat up rubbing my eyes. "Hi Sweetie" Mommy said. I smiled tiredly up at her. She picked me up and walked to the bathroom.

-Carlisle-

While they were in the bathroom getting ready, I was in the kitchen, making Aiyana breakfast. I heard our door open and close. Then Alice, Edward and Jasper walked in. I saw the annoyed and worried expressions.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. "The wolves are going to be there at the festival" Alice said. "I'm sure we can talk to them" I said not thinking much of it.

"I-I saw them take Aiyana" She added. I whipped around fast. "What" I sneered.

"I saw us at the festival having fun, Aiyana was sitting on the bench, then one of them came and sat with her, she said something to him and he grabbed her and ran off" Alice said explaining what she saw.

"Maybe we shouldn't go" Japser suggested. "If we don't go then the girls will be sad" Edward said referring to Nessie and Aiyana.

A flash of Aiyana crying, broke my heart and I'm not letting that happen.

"We're going, just keep an eye out" I said. They nodded. Then My little one came in giggling. We smiled and I gave Aiyana her breakfast. "Good Morning" Aiyana greeted adorably.

"Good Morning Strawberry" Alice said crouching down and kissing her cheek.

I left her to Eat. Me and the others went to the living room.

"Tell the others to look out too" I said. They nodded their heads and left. I heard something in the kitchen. I walked in to see Aiyana trying to opening the fridge.

I chuckled and she she jumped at the sudden noise. "Little One, what are you doing" I asked amused. "I-I w-wanted strawberries, Daddy" She said innocently. I chuckled and put her back in her seat.

"Continue to eat, I'll get you some" I said and went to the fridge. Esme soon came in and sat with her. I grabbed a small bowl and filled it with strawberries. I washed them off and gave them to My Princess.

She beamed up at me. I looked at her empty plate. I took it and washed it.

"Mommy where are we going today?" She asked. "We're going to the aquarium" She said. "Will Patrick be there?" Aiyana asked. I chuckled. "Yes he will" I said. She squealed happily. We smiled down at her.

-Aiyana-

We got in our car and drove to the aquarium. I was so excited. We parked at a big dome. "Whoa" Ren said amazed. "Let's go" Daddy said. Mommy held me in her arms. We gave them our tickets and we roamed around.

We walked pass a humongous glass wall with a killer whale. I stopped walking as I saw it look at me. I walked towards the glass and It came closer."Yana?" I heard Ren say. Me and the Whale stared at each other.

Many people backed away from how close the whale was. I put my hand on the glass where its nose was.

'Hello Little human' I heard a female voice in my mind.

'Hi' I thought back.

'Why aren't you scared' She asked.
'Because I like you, you're so big and pretty' I thought. She gave a huge smile.

'Such an innocent soul, you should meet all the other animals' She thought. 'ok' I thought and took my hand off the glass.

I walked to my family and she swam away. Daddy picked me up. "what did it say" Eddie asked. "She said I should meet everyone else" I giggled.