Chapter 70

-Aiyana-

I didn't feel anything for the next few days. Everyone has taken turns to look after me, making sure I was okay.

"I don't feel any different" I said to them.

"No pain?" Daddy asked.

I shook my head

"No weird feelings?"Ren asked.

I shook my head

"No Headaches?" Alice asked.

I shook my head.

"I feel fine" I giggled.

I played myself

-Hours later-

After promising Mommy and Daddy to call them if I feel anything strange ,I left with the girls.

We were at the outlet mall going shopping for baby clothes with Taylor.

"Aw this onesie is cute" I gushed showing the sunflower patterned onesie.

"Yellow would look great on her skin" Taylor said as I placed it in the cart.

We grabbed beanies, booties and little gloves.

"Our baby is gonna be soooo cute" Cathy said from the phone. She was still in the hospital so we facetimed her to look at clothes with us.

"What theme are you guys going to do for her nursery?" Elena asked.

"Dumbo themed " Taylor exclaimed happily.

"Aww" Delina exclaimed.

"She might get scared seeing a big ass elephant on the wall" Cathy said.

"Don't do Dumbo bitch" Taylor snapped playfully. I giggled at my friends.

We were done with the store we walked around a little more. It was a bit windy for some reason.

We sat outside enjoying the air.

As we waited for the boys,
I felt a small headache coming on. It was kind of weird since I had no reason to get a headache.

I simple ignored the slight pain in my head.

"Pink and Grey are going to the the colors for the nursery" Taylor said.

"But Dumbo is a Boy" Delina remained.

"Dumba?" Elena suggested jokingly. I giggled and winced slightly at the sudden pain in my head. I rubbed my temples to at least calm down my headache.

"Really Elena" Cathy said.

"Im still going to put him on the wall" Taylor declared.

As we waited my headache got worst, turning into a migraine. I groaned holding my head and closing my eyes, The light hurts my eyes.

"Cutie are you alright?" I heard Taylor ask voice laced with concern.

"I-I," A sharp pain went through my skull making me groan instead of finishing my sentence.