Chapter 51

-One week later-

"Sissy No!!!" I screamed horrified.

She smirked evily. "Checkmate" She said.

I started to cry, I clung onto Rosie.
"Don't let her take me" I sobbed.

"Why are you crying sweetpea?" Rosie asked concerned.

"You see, me and Yana made a bet, if she won the chess game then I would cut my hair short, but if I won she would have too..." she trailed off and gave me a evil smirk.

"Have her what?" Jazzy asked.

"Get a Brazilian Wax" Ren finished.

"Call Mommy or Daddy" I pleaded but Ren picked me up over her shoulder.

Ren told me to shower and then she forced me into a skirt. Then forced me into the car. 

-Few hours later-
-Esme-

Carlisle and I came back from hunting, just in time for Ren and Aiyana to get out the car.

Aiyana got out glaring at Renesmee as she smirked.

"You should have won, little sister" She said pulling Aiyana into the house.

Carlisle and I shared a look.

-Aiyana-

I pouted on my bed my knees pulled up to my chest. "I'm never playing chess with her again" I mumbled.

"I heard that Yana!" Sissy yelled.

"I don't care Sissy!!" I retorted back.

Then Mommy and Daddy showed up at my door. I just looked at them, they came in and closed the door.

"What's wrong baby" Mommy asked. "Me and Sissy made a bet and I lost" I whined lowly.

"I'm sure your side of the bet was harmless" Daddy said with a smile.

I blushed and shook my head. They frowned. "What happened" They asked worriedly looking for injuries.

"I- I had to get a Brazilian wax" I said looking down at my hands.

There was silence until

"Let's us see" Daddy said with a smile. I snapped my head up to look at him.

"Daddy it's probably still red" I whined.

"I don't care, I want to see" He said kissing my knee. I bit the inside of my cheek and open my legs, showing them my smooth core.

"Where are your panties?" Mommy asked. "Ren told me not to wear any" I said. They sighed.

"It's a little red, but it'll go away in a few" He said.

"When I tell you I almost kick that lady in the face" I said. Daddy chuckled in amusement, while Mommy shook her head.

"Cuddle me" I said softly. They got in my bed and squished me in between them. I sighed, feeling at home.

-Two Days later-

I sighed resting my head on my desk. "Dollface what's wrong?" Dante questioned worriedly.

"I'm fine, it's just that these cramps are killing me" I whined under my breath.

He patted my back. "There there" He said akwardly. I suppress a giggle.

"You suck at comforting someone" I comment. He glared at me.

"Well damnit fuck you then" He said taking his hand from my back.

"Mr.White!!" Mrs.White screeched.

"Mind your language" She scolded him before teaching again. I giggled and Dante pinched my arm. I blew raspberries at him.

-End of the Day-

"Taylor come on" I whined. I wanted to go home and cuddle with Mommy.

"She was pushing up again my bladder" Taylor said coming out the the bathroom. I giggled, taking her hand and lead her out to my car.

I stopped and bought her something to eat before taking her home, then I went home myself.

I open the door and practically flew into Mommy's arms.

"Hi sweetie, How was school?"  Mommy asked sweetly, embracing me in her arms

"Terrible" I said as another cramp went through my uterus.

She purred softly, calming me down greatly.

"How about we get you in a nice hot bubble bath, and some food in your tummy?" Mommy asked with sweet smile.

"That would be very appreciated right now, Mommy" I muttered. She giggled before taking me upstairs.

-Timeskip-
-Esme-

I smiled looking down at My baby's sleeping face.

"She's out like a light" Carlisle said from the doorway. He sat beside her placing the heat pad on her lower abdomen.

She smiled in her sleep causing us to chuckle. "Still can't believe she has a menstrual cycle" Carlisle said in disbelief.

I giggled at my husband. "You know what that means" I teased.

"Condoms" I said. He sighed playfully.

"Never thought I would have to wear one" He said jokingly.

"Wouldn't want our sweetie to swell with child, Do we?" I pondered while caressing her pink-tinted cheek.

"No I wouldn't, I do not want a repeat of Bella's pregnancy" He muttered, running a hand through her curls.