Chapter 65

-Aiyana-

I laid in between Mommy and Daddy after my trip to the hospital. My back against Mommy as she lovingly wrapped her arms around my waist. I buried my nose into Daddy's chest as he wrapped his arms protectively around Mommy and I.

None of us said anything , They knew I didn't want to talk about about it. I just wanted to be in their arms at the moment.

He recorded me
He recorded me
He recorded me

He recorded my pain and suffering

Why?

Was it to show what he has done to me, to that woman he was talking about?

I sighed and snuggled deeper into Daddy's chest. He kissed my hair and placed my comforter over us. He pulled Mommy and I closer to him.

We stayed like this for the entire night.

-Days later-
-Normal pov-

Everyone in the town and possibly the whole state knew the whole situation between Robert, Cathy, Aiyana.

Everyone practically shunned the Lewis family. There were rumors that Robert was almost beaten to death in jail by other inmates.

Their are some nasty rumors about Cathy at school.

Dena hasn't show her face at all.

Many people did not take the news well.

Marcus was not seen all after hearing the news.

Nessie, Emmett and Jasper also disappeared. Alice, Bella ,Edward , and Jacob were trying to find them.

Carlisle was probably the angriest. He went blank while after tuning into Aiyana's and Cathy's conversation in the  hospital.  He almost let his enraged beast takeover him in the hospital.

He got home and went hunting taking his anger out on his dead prey and the trees.

-Aiyana-

The bell ranged as I entered Layla's flower shop with Mommy

"Little Aiyana, Esme" Layla greeted us. I smiled gently at the old woman.

"Im sorry for what happened to you and your friend , Aiyana" Layla sympathies.

I sighed lowly. "T-Thank you" I smiled softly at her.