Chapter 116⭐️

-Few hours later-
-Carlisle-

We all decided to go to the Christmas parade downtown so we all got dressed accordingly. Marcus had came down from his talk with My princess 30 minutes ago. Reneesme went up to check on her afterwards.

"Where is Aiyana?" Esme asked looking at the stairs for our sweet girl.

Just then Reneesme came back down. "Oh she's still getting ready, she can't find her favorite coat" She responded with a huff.

"She tearing up her room looking for it" She added. I sighed.

"How about Esme and Carlisle stay and help her find it, we'll meet you there"Alice grinned as all my other children smiled menacingly.

Esme and I noticed but didn't think anything of it.

"Alright, Emmett behave yourself" Esme sighed. Emmett's jaw dropped as he was then dragged out the house by Jasper.

"Have some faith in me at least!!" Emmett shouted jokingly.

I chuckled, Marcus walked past me not before patting my shoulder, "Have fun" He chuckled and left out the door.

Then we were all alone in the living room. 

"Everyone is sure acting strange" Esme muttered.

"That's our family" I chuckled, I placed my hand on the small of her back and guided her upstairs.

We made our way to our Princess's room.

"Princess you foun-Princess?" I stopped not seeing her in her room. Her bed neatly made.

"Where is she?" Esme asked worriedly.

"Mommy~ Daddy~" I heard and I calmed down.

We sped to our bedroom and opened the door, we immediately freeze.

My breath hitches, my cold dead heart almost pounds in a haste against my ribcage and I gulp. I can't get my eyes off our Beautiful Girl.

She's wearing a pure white babydoll lingerie, the sweetheart neckline goes deep down to show her sternum into a pretty little bow she tied herself.

Fuck. I only get my eyes off her pretty breast when I hear her sweet giggle.

-Aiyana-

I smiled at them sitting on their bed in my dolly that Alice and Sissy helped me pick out.

"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy" I giggled happily kicking my feet back and forth while sitting on their bed

I stood up and their eyes followed my every move not saying anything.

"I was thinking about the blue or purple but the white was calling out to me" I giggled as I ran my hand slowly down my curves and gave them a little twirl. As I came back around, they were suddenly standing in front of me.