Chapter 18

-Three years later-
-Aiyana-

I grew to look like a four year old, a very small 4 year old. Ren look about 18 or 19.

Today everyone was gone except me, Mommy and Daddy.

I was watching cartoons with Mr.Panda when they came and sat on either side of me.

"Sweetie we would like to talk to you about something" Daddy said looking serious. Mommy turned off the tv and put me in her lap and hugged my close. I smiled.

"What is it, Daddy?" I asked. "We've been thinking about adopting another child" Daddy said. I looked up at them confused.

"I'm getting a new sibling?" I asked. They nodded. I smiled happily.

"Really, I'll have someone to play with. There are too many adults in this house" I said happily. They chuckled at me.

"Will they be my age?" I asked. "A little over your age" He said. I grinned happily.

"Now we need everyone else's input" Mommy said.

Soon everyone came home. Alice was beaming with happiness.  I giggled from Daddy's lap. "Alright Everyone family meeting" Daddy called. They looked at him confused, except for Alice and Eddie.

We all sat in the living room. I was playing with Daddy's hands.

"We've decided to adopted a girl" He said. The one who frowned were Sissy and Eddie.

"A girl?? Why not a boy?" Sissy asked. "Why not a girl?" Mommy asked confused. "Green Eyed Monster" Teddy teased. I was confused on what that meant.

"Why not a boy?" Rosalie asked. "Carlisle" Eddie snickered. "Jesus you too" Teddy said.

-Next Day-

I was coughing up a storm the following day. Mommy and Daddy went to pick up my new sister. I coughed up blood into a tissue. Ren rubbed my back soothingly. It was really hard to breathe, even with my tubes in. My chest felt as if it was on fire. I really wanted to meet my sister but I just I'll wait till tomorrow, if I feel better.

Teddy came in with a machine. "This will help you breathe better while you sleep" He said. Ren wiped my lips and he place the clear mask over my mouth and nose.

It had a thick tube attached to the machine. Eddie turned it on and I laid down. He made sure I was covered and comfortable. Ren gave me Mr.Panda and placed a cold towel on my forehead and laid with me till I fell asleep.

-Carlisle-

I got a phone call from Alice as we were driving home with Britney.

"Hello" I answered.

"Carlisle, Aiyana won't be able to meet Britney"

I grew alerted and worried for my Princess.

"What's wrong, What Happened and Where are you" I asked.

"Hunting, I had to get Jasper out of there, we'll be back as soon as you get home" She said.

My Princess's blood must've been spilled.

"Alright see you the " I said sadly and hung up the phone.  I drove home quickly. I quickly parked the car.

I could smell the faint scent of blood in the air. I almsot lost control. "This is your new home" Esme smiled almost forcing it.

Britney looked amazed as I grabbed her suitcase. She held Esme's hand. We went inside and saw everyone except Renesmee.

"These are you brothers and sisters" Esme introduced. Britney smiled and waved. "Hi I'm Britney" She greeted.