Chapter 46

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-

I woke up in Muffin's arms the next morning. "Are you awake now, Little One?" Muffin asked with a smile.

"Mhmm" I said while stretching. I placed my hand on his cheek.

'Where's Mommy and Daddy' I thought. He placed his hand on my hand, leaning into my palm.

"Carlisle went to work and Esme is downstairs waiting for you love" He said. I smiled. I knew my siblings went to school. Felix and Demetri had to be somewhere in the house.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

After doing my hygiene routine. I got dressed some black lounge shorts and daddy's old t-shirt.

I went downstairs to see Mommy and Muffin having a conversation.

"Mornin~" I slurred out and kissing Mommy. She slightly deepened the kiss before we broke away.

"Morning Sweetie" She said. I giggled and sat beside Muffin.

She served me my breakfast, of pancakes, eggs and sausage.

I ate happily as suddenly Felix and Alec entered the room. Mommy grew tense at all the Volturi members surrounding her.

"Master you need to feed" Alec said.

I snapped my head towards Muffin worrying about him.

"Why haven't you fed" I asked just now noticing his black eyes.

"I didn't want to leave you" He said lowly. I sighed.

-Marcus-

She sighed amd suddenly her eyes brightened.

"How about you feed from me" She suggested innocently, pulling down her shirt to expose the smooth skin of her beautiful neck to me.

I could see Esme's eyes widen in horror.

"I-I won't scream, I promise" She added adorably while looking at me.

I chuckled at her. I kissed her forehead. "You just can't offer up your blood Sweetie" Esme scolded.

"I-Ill offer it to Muffin " She said before whimpering and placing her hand on her cheek.

Esme was right by her side looking very concerned. "What did Carlisle tell you" She scolded softly, while rubbing her cheek tenderly.

"Sowwy" She blushed. Esme sighed and kissed her nose, which caused Aiyana to let out a little giggle.

Aiyana slid her hand over mine. 'Please go feed, Muffin' She thought.

"Alright little one, for you" I said squeezing her chin between my fingers

"Now eat" I ordered. She nodded and started to eat. I got up and I walked to the living room.

"Marcus you don't have to go and kill, we have blood bags" Esme said.

I shook my head. "I like my blood fresh, but thank you for offering" I said. She gave a small smile amd disappeared back in the kitchen.

"Lets go and feed" I said. They nodded and got in the car and sped to the next city over.

-Two hours later-
-Aiyana-

My friends had came over to my house to do the homework we missed.

"I can't believe we got suspended for doing the right thing" Taylor said as we did our history homework.