Chapter 74

-Next Morning-
-Aiyana-

"Yana~" I heard in my ear.

I whined from being woken up.

"Sissy leave me alone" I whimpered snuggling in Mr.Panda.

"It's a good day Yana~" She whispered in my ear.

"What's so good about today that's so different from any other days?" I muttered tiredly.

"THAT WHORE IS GONE!!" Sissy yelled out making me yelp and fall out of bed.

"Sissy" I glowered out angrily, my body gaining a dark blue hue.

"Oh shit" She muttered.

-Esme-

I heard Renesmee scream in fright as she ran downstairs and out the front door. I peeked out from the kitchen to see the commotion only to see a huge wave of water come from upstairs to outside.

I squealed as I was carried away by the water with the others.

"HOLY SHIT" Emmett screamed as he was carried by the water and thrown out the door.

We all laid out on the front lawn soaken wet and in various places. Just as Carlisle pulled into the driveway.

He quickly got out dropping the bag, running over to help me up.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?"He asked.

Renesmee got up wobbling, she looked to be dizzy. "E-Everything is great" She said holding up her thumb before falling on her back.

I looked up at the balcony through my wet hair seeing my baby's sheepish face.

"Oopsie" She said cutely.

'Aw' I mentally cooed at the adorable face.

"Princess" Carlisle growled lowly. She shrunk away at his voice.

-After school-
-Aiyana-

I sighed as I dusted off Daddy's old books.  It was my punishment.

"Daddy why do you have so many books" I pouted.

"Don't worry about it, just dust" Daddy commanded from behind me.

He had 5 tall bookshelves lining the walls of his study and I only did two.

I went to the one beside his desk, as he wasn't paying me any mind as he was typing and writing.

I floated up to get to the top and slowly made my way down, while humming.

I had to get on my knees to clean the last row since it was all the way at the bottom. 

I stopped my humming as I read the titles of the books. They were all mystery books.  I almost squealed with delight. I grabbed "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd".

I looked towards Daddy seeing he was focused with his work. I sat with my back against the bookself with my knees up as I began to read.

-Carlisle-

I didn't hear her soft humming any more. I looked over seeing her engrossed with one of my books.

She was supposed to be cleaning the bookshelves but I guess her attention went somewhere else. I sighed and let her be.

'You spoil her too much' My beast grunted. 'I spoil her too much? Says the person who keeps on demanding me to buy her whatever she wants when she does those puppy eyes' I snapped back.