Chapter 92

-Few days later-

"I've missed you guys" I said as I smiled at my friends in our Diner

"We missed you too babycakes" Elena said giving a smile.

"It was so boring here without most of you, I hope you don't leave for Christmas" Cathy said, her eyes pleading.

I giggled and shook my head. "No everyone is coming here for Christmas and New years" I said excitedly.

"I can't wait" I giggled happily.

"Who's all coming?" Yomo asked while eating his fries.

"Umm my Papa, Nana, Nicole, Seth, Uncle Billy, and Marcus" I said.

"I bet you're going to get an island for Christmas" Dante joked.

I scratched my cheek sheepishly .

"Probably not...I already have two" I said nervously. They looked at me with their jaws dropped.

"HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY DO YOU GUYS HAVE?!?!" Scott shouted.

"Scott hush" Cathy said rolling her eyes.

"One was a gift from Marcus on my 17th birthday and the other was a gift from Daddy on my 15th birthday " I smiled remembering those moments.

Their jaws still dropped.

I sighed at my friends.

"Yall guys sell drugs, I know yall do" Dante concludes.

I bursted out laughing.

__________________________________

Soon I arrived home at 6 and I was quickly in the arms of Mommy.

Mommy and Daddy have been so cling ever since I returned from Italy. Not that I was complaining.

"Hi Mommy" I giggled then gave her a kiss.

"How was school, sweetheart?" She asked me. "Tiring, exams are next week and they aren't going easy on us" I said then yawned.

"What happened to your knee?" She asked concerned as she saw the rip in my stockings and my swollen red abrasion.

"Oh slipped on some ice while walking to my car, it kind of stings" I said.

"Let's get your knee cleaned and wrapped up" She said helping me up the stairs.

-An hour later-

I yawned as I limped my way down to the living room dressed in an oversized shirt.

Mommy trailing after me worriedly.

"Sweetheart, maybe you should go to sleep" Mommy exclaimed.

"Mommy I want to study a little bit first, just 45 minutes" I said. She was hesitant but nodded anyway. I kissed her cheek.

"Eddie I'm ready" I said upon entering the living room.

"Munchkin I could've helped you with your biology work" Teddy pouted.

"You're good but not as good as Eddie" I said blankly. His jaw dropped.

"My soul is hurt" He cried out lowly.
I giggled and went over and kissed his cheek. 

He grinned widely. "Okay much better" He said.

-Normal Pov-
-20 mintues later-

Everyone watched in amusement as Aiyana tried to fight her sleep. Finally she succumbed to her sleep.

Esme sighed and picked Aiyana up.

"She's so stubborn" Eddie chuckled.

"Extremely" Esme agreed before taking her upstairs.

-11:00 pm-
-Carlisle-

I sighed as I walked into my dimly lit home. I had a stressful day at the hospital and I just wanted to rest with my girls.

The kids were in various places of the house.

I could hear the soft breathing from upstairs then I knew my Princess was asleep.

I enter my bedroom and stopped in the doorway seeing Esme and Aiyana laying in bed comfortably. I chuckled.

I went and showered then put on something casual then made my way to the bed.

Esme opened her eyes and gave me small smile.

"How long has she been asleep?" I asked softly as I lifted the comforter and slid in behind Aiyana.

I gently grabbed her jaw and kissed her cheek then gave Esme a small kiss.

"Since 7" Esme answered.

"A little early, she usually goes to sleep around 9" I stated as I wrapped my arm around Esme's waist pulling her and Aiyana closer to me.

As I pulled them closer, Aiyana gave a pain-filled whine causing me to freeze.

I gently pushed the comforter off her, my eyes immediately went to the brown wrap around her knee.

"She said she fell when she was walking to her car" Esme explained.

"Ah" I mumbled and pulled the comforter back over us.

I kissed Aiyana's head and she instinctively snuggled further into us.