Chapter 86

-Next Day-
-Aiyana-

I hummed as I was on the ladder looking at all of the rows of books in Muffin's room

He sat at his desk doing paperwork.

There was a loud knock on the door and it startled me. I slipped off the ladder and went falling towards the ground.

Then I was caught. I saw the scolding face of Muffin staring down at me.

"Little one" He said scolding me.

"Oopsie" I said sheepishly. He sighed gently placed me in the big chair behind his desk and went to open the door.

"I'm the big boss now" I giggled to myself. I heard the faint voices and I looked up to see Muffin talking to Aro.

I glanced around his desk then stopped seeing the picture frame on the right.

It was a picture of me when I came to visit several months ago.

We went to Lucca and it an off guard picture of me as I looked around in awe.

I smiled and placed the picture back.

I heard the door close and I looked up. Muffin walked towards me with a grave expression

"What's wrong, Muffin?" I asked standing up.

"I must leave for business"He sighed sadly. "For how long?" I asked.

"Two days" He stated. I pouted sadly. "Why must Vampires fuck up our time together" I muttered angrily and crossed my arms.

He chuckled and sat down in his desk chair then effortlessly picked me up by my waist and placed me on his lap.

"Don't worry, Mia dolce ragazza, I shall return" He declared nuzzling my neck. I giggled.

"Let's go to the painting room" I said hopping off his lap and tugged on his hand.

I liked going to the painting room.

We walked to the painting room. I smiled walking in.

"This is probably my fourth favorite room in the castle" I said.

"What's the first?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"The kitchen" I stated happily. He chuckled at me.

I noticed something about him.

His eyes were pitched black.

"Muffn when was the last time you fed?" I asked as we left the Painting room. We walked down the halls.

"A few days ago" He answered. I gasped in horror.

I stood in front of him causing him to stop.

"D-Do you want to drink my blood, Muffin?" I asked looking up at him. The vampires that were around us stopped and looked at me crazy.

"I-I won't scream, I promise" I said softly looking up at him. Muffin gave me a blank look before picking me up in his arms and walked towards his room.

————————————————

"Little One you can't just offer your blood like that" Muffin sighed. We were in his room, sitting behind his desk.

"I'm only going to offer my blood to you" I pouted.

"Mommy accidentally drank from me before" I said, remembering how she didn't come near me for days afterwards.

"Little one-" He started but I pulled down my collar a little. His eyes immediately snapped to my neck.

"Please Muffin" I pleaded. He sighed and move my hair away from my neck and buried his face into my neck.

He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Ready, Little one?" He asked. I smiled and gave a nod.

He lowered his head to my neck. Then places small kisses.

I whimpered as his fangs pierced my neck.

He cradled my head as he let my blood flow into his mouth.

After a minute, I started feeling a little dizzy. "M-Muffin" I whimpered. He picked me up and laid me on the desk still not letting go of my neck.

I started kicking my legs. "M-Muffin, I-I getting dizzy" I whimpered and a few seconds later he let go.

I stared up at him with teary eyes as he licked his blood covered lips. His eyes softened. "I apologize, Mia dolce ragazza, I suppose I got carried away" He said and wiped my tears.

"You have a big appetite" I said looking into his now, blood red eyes.

"I know" He said. I giggled and he picked me up bridal style.

"Let's get you all cleaned up" He said before going to the bathroom.

————————————————

I pouted as I looked at the holes in my neck. "Muffin your fangs are so big" I stated leaning over the sink to get a closer look in the mirror. The holes in my meck were huge.

"I know, Little one" He chuckled and placed a towel around my naked body then picked me up bridal style.

I yelped at the sudden movement. He kissed my nose as he walked out the bathroom.