Chapter 91

-Aiyana-

Today I was going back home and I was clinging onto Muffin and crying like no tomorrow

"Little one" Muffin sighed softly. "I don't want to leave you" I whimpered. He chuckle and gave me a pat on the head.

"Little one, we will see each other soon. Ill be over for Christmas" He said trying to reassure me.

"B-But you'll be here alone a-and I don't w-want you to be alone anymore" I sniffled looking up at him.

His eyes softened and he wiped my tears.

"My precious girl" He whispered, picking me up then placing a kiss on my forehead. I nuzzled my cheek onto his.

"Do not worry about me, Little One. I'll be fine, my love" He exclaimed with a small smile.

I sighed and nuzzled further into him as we went to the throne room.

I really didn't want to leave Muffin, but I miss Mommy and Daddy, and I had to get away from this castle as soon as possible.

I said my goodbyes to everyone else.

I placed kisses all over Muffin's face and he chuckled and placed me down on the ground.

We went to the garage, where Alec and Santiago were already waiting for me.

I turned to Muffin.

"Are you sure you don't want to come and live with me?" I asked.

He chuckled lightly and ruffled my hair. "I'm sure, Little one" He reassured.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay" I pouted sadly.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too, mai dolce ragazza" He said softly giving a small smile.

"Gimme kiss" I said smiling up at him and he kissed my nose. I giggled holding Mr.Panda tighter.

"Now lets get you back home before Carlisle and Esme come and murder me" He exclaimed playfully while taking me to the car.

"Mommy and Daddy aren't like that...I think" I muttered.

He chuckled and Alec opened the back door for me. I got in and Alec shut the door. I rolled down the window and blew Muffin a kiss.

He caught it and place it over his heart. I smiled and rolled up the window as Santiago drove out of the garage.

I looked out the back window as we drove further away. My eyes widened seeing the familiar red dress train disappear behind Muffin.

'I'm sorry Didyme' I thought sadly.

__________________________________

-Hours later-