Chapter 13

-7 hours later-Esme

We Finally made it to Japan. The Jet landed and we got off. I held my sleeping baby in my arms as we walked. She smiled in her sleep. I smiled slightly seeing her precious little smile. I kissed her forehead.

Carlisle grabbed our luggage and we rented cars. Carlisle put the luggage in the back, while I held Aiyana in my arms in the passenger seat. We drove throughout Japan. From the corner of my eye I saw Carlisle glancing at us every few minutes with a slight smile.

After a few minutes, we found our hotel. We checked in and went to our room, the hotel was extremely beautiful. As Carlisle said "Only the best for my family".

We got to our room and Carlisle opened the door and we were met with a beautiful view. "Oh my" I said in awe.

Aiyana whimpered slightly and squirmed. I rocked her and kissed her head. She stopped and continued sleeping.

I looked around the room once more, the room was painted a beautiful white with gold trimmings.

I looked twords the bedroom and saw a pink plushie on the bed. I put Aiyana in the bed.

As soon as she left my arms, she stirred before opening her eyes. "Hey Princess" Carlisle cooed softly. She sat up rubbing her eyes tiredly. She looked around confused.

"We made it to Japan" I said with a smile on my face. Her eyes slowly lit up with happiness. My heart melted at the sight.

"Is it pretty with all the flowers and pink trees" She asked innocently. I picked her up and we went towards the huge window. She gasped. "It's so pretty" She said in awe while touching the glass. I smiled.

"Bath time" I said and took her to the bathroom. When we first walked in, we saw a beautiful glass bathtub. I sat her down and ran the bath water. I saw bath bombs and grabbed a blue one.

Aiyana watched as the water turned into a clear blue. I undressed Aiyana and put her in. She giggled and floated around. The tub was so big and she was so small, that she could float around in it.

Aiyana played with the pink bubbles as I bathe her and washed her hair.

"Dunka Dunka Dunka~~" She sanged as I got her out. I wrapped her in a big gluffly towel and kissed her nose. She giggled and kissed my nose back.

After getting her dried, I dressed her in a pink sundress. She got up on the stool and brushed her teeth.

-Aiyana-

I ran out the babthroom towards daddy. He caught me and spun me around. I giggled then my stomach growled. I blushed embarrassed. Mommy and Daddy smiled at me.

"How about we round up everyone and go look for a place to eat" Daddy suggested. I nodded happily. Then someone knocked on the door. Mommy went to open it. I was Eddie, Bella, Ren and Jake. I ran and hugged Ren's legs.

"Where are your shoes, Yana?" Ren asked. "I don't have them on?" I asked confused then looked down at my feet. "Oops" I said sheepishly. Daddy came and put on my sandals.

"Ready" I said grinning. "Let's get this show on the road" I heard Teddy say as he walked down the hallway.

Mommy picked me up. We left our room and went to find a restaurant. I looked around astonished and amazed. Japan was so colorful!!

-Carlisle-

We walked around the street of Japan. I look down at Esme and Aiyana, my heart jumped at their smiling faces. Aiyana's eyes were lit with excitement and awe as she looked around. I smiled down at her. She looked so adorable.