Chapter 97

-Next Morning-
-Esme-

I hummed as I placed the cup of peppermint tea and the yogurt bowl, I created for my baby, onto the tray. I made my way up to Aiyana's room.

I heard a weak giggle and smiled, then pushed open the door.

I smiled seeing my baby awake. I saw Marcus laying on his side beside her and Carlisle sitting on her bed.

Her nose was so red. "Aww Sweetie, you look like Rudolph" I teased and she blushed, covering her nose.

We chuckled at her adorableness. I placed the tray over her lap.

"I made you some peppermint tea for your throat" I said gesturing to the tea cup as I sat beside Carlisle.

She sighed, "I hate being sick".

"I know you do, Princess " Carlisle chuckled.

"My immune system always lets me down" She said.

I grabbed the bowl of yogurt and held up a spoonful to her face.

She blushed, but opened her mouth.

We watched as she slightly winched as she swallowed.

"Aw our poor baby" I cooed and pinched her cheek softly.

She whined adorably.

-Timeskip-

I watched as she bit her lip, trying to concentrate on the box. She huffed out in frustration. "I hate wrapping stuff" She pouted.

"It's not hard" Marcus chuckled.

"Of course it's not hard to you guys" She muttered as Carlisle helped her wrapping the gift she was struggling with.

We were wrapping her gifts for others while she just wanted to tie the bows and put the tags on them afterwards.

She gave a weak smile at the neat pile of presents on her bed.

"Thank You" She giggled.

"I believe I should receive a reward for my hard labor" Marcus said playfully. 

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He gave small smile. "Why Thank You" He said and she giggled.

"Princess" Carlisle suddenly said.

"Yes Daddy?" She replied looking at him.

"Not to sound rude, but how come I don't have a present" He asked.

I noticed that too for me.

"Me either" Marcus stated.

She blushed. "I-I do have your presents, it just that I can't exactly wrap it" She said sheepishly, tapping her fingers together.

I was now curious on what she got us.

"Good because I couldn't wrap yours either" Marcus muttered.