Chapter 54

-Few days later-
-Aiyana-

"I got the job!!" Cathy squealed coming up to our lunch table. I jumped at the sudden noise.

"Sorry Aiyana" She apologized sheepishly. I smiled at my happy friend.

"It's ok" I giggled.

"What Job?" Tyrell asked.

"Cathy getting a job at a brothel is not supposed to be exciting" Elena said.

Cathy thumped Elena in her head.

"No I got this job at a little cafe, they wear these little cute maid outfits" Cathy said jumping around everywhere.

"That sounds cute" I gushed. "I know right" Cathy said sitting down.

"What if a man try to grab you from under your uniform?" Delnia asked.

"We'll handle him" Yomo said protectively.

"Yeah no one is going to touch my hoe, except me" Dante declared.

Cathy slapped his head.

"Friend, I meant my friend" Dante muttered.

"We'll come and see you on your first day" I said as others agreed.

Cathy smiled brightly at us. "Thank guys" She said

"Where's Scott?" She asked. "He took a phone call a few minutes ago" Taylor said.

The we saw Scott running towards us with a panicked look.

"What the hell is wrong with you" Dante asked.  "I need you guys to do me a favor" Scoty said.

"What you want" Delnia asked.

"My family reunion is next week" He said.

"Okay what the fuck that has to do with us" Elena said. I hit her arm, telling her to be nice.

"I don't want to spend time with them, they suck ass, they're so judgemental" He groaned banging his head on the table.

"What do you want us to do about it?" I asked.

"Can you guys just hangout with me next week" He said.

"Scott we can't go to your family reunion activities, it's called A family reunion for a reason" Cathy said.

"My grandparents said they don't mind" He perked up. We all shared looks.

"Well I guess we're going to your family reunion then" Tyrell declared and we agreed, wanting to see our friend happy. He grinned brightly.

"Thank you guys" He said.

-Timeskip-Home-

"Mommy~" I called out as I walked in my house.

Mommy greeted me with smile and gave me a kiss.

"Dang Yana we here too" Ren said with a sad look.

I giggled and kiss their cheeks.

"Scott doesn't like his family" Alice asked.

I shook my head. "He hates them, he say they judge him and talked bad about him" I said.

"Wow that sucks" Emmett said.

I nodded. "Yeah we're going to make him happy" I smiled.

Mommy smiled and hugged me close.

-Next Week-

Scott told us that the first day of the reunion was going fishing.

I picked up Dante and we drove to the lake.

-Scott-

I sat on the back of my Grandpa's truck. "Dear where are your friends" My grandma asked.

"He doesn't have any" My cousin joked. Her was one year old than me. I rolled my eyes.

"They're coming" I told my grandma.

"Good I want to see how the girls are doing" She said with a smile. She absolutely loved the girls.

I smiled as I saw the familiar mustang, black truck, mini Cooper. My family looked at the cars in confusion.

Then my friends got out, Dante and Aiyana were laughing their asses off, while Yomo and Cathy got out screaming at each other.

"Damnit Yomo if you do that again, I'll kill yo bitch ass" Cathy said.

"Girl fuck you" Yomo said. They walked up to me.

"Sorry we're late Scott, Yomo had accidentally bumped into Cathy rear, me and Aiyana were to busy laughing" Dante said.

"Hey Scott" Aiyana greeted embracing me.

-Aiyana-

"Did they say anything to you" I whispered in his ear in our embrace. He shook his head and we broke away.

"You guys made it" Scott's grandmother said coming up to us. She hugged us tightly.

"You guys ready for some fishing" She asked.

I nodded happily, I haven't been fishing in a long time.

"No offense but do you guys even know how to fish" An old rugged looking man asked.

"I do" I answered timidly. His eyes almost popped out his head as he stared down at me.

"Yeah she could catch anything, maybe even Nessie, the loch Ness monster" Elena said.

I giggled at the mention of my Sissy's nickname.

"Oh yeah who taught you" He asked. "M-My Papa and my uncle Billy" I said.

"Well let's see whatcha got Lil lady" He grinned handing me a fishing rod.

-An hour later-

"H-How are you so good at fishing,  I didn't get a bite but you caught 2 rainbow trouts and 3 catfish" He said. I just stare up at him with my head tilted.

"I had two great men teach me" I smiled.

"Jeez Bob doesn't look good for ya now huh" Scott Dad snickered. Bob grumbled.

"Aiyana we said fish, not to take the entire lake" Yomo said looking into my bucket where my fishes swam. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Hey at least she caught something" Dante mumbled.

"Well that's your dumbass for getting tangled up with your fishing rod" Tyrell said. Dante kicked his shin.

"Can I have some when you cook them" Taylor asked me ,licking her lips.

"And what you gone put some chocolate syrup on them bitches" Cathy joked but Taylor eyes brightened.

"Ew" Dalina gagged.

"Who want to help me clean all this fish" Scott's Grandmother called out. Everyone was silent.

I went to get up but she told me to sit. "Catchers don't clean or cook" She winked at me.

I snickered as Dante, Cathy, Scott and five other family members got dragged by Scott's aunts and Mom.

-10pm-

I yawned walking into my house.
Mommy and Daddy appeared infront of me.

I gave them a tired smile. I threw my keys in the bowl and held my arms up. Daddy chuckled and picked me up. I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me on his arm.

"That tired?" Mommy asked with a smile. I nodded. She smiled and kissed my forehead.