Chapter 25

Sorry guys I had finals this week and couldn't update.
Enjoy 🤗

-One week later-
-Carlisle-

We fixed the problem with the scent around Charlie's House and killed the vampire. Today me and Esme we're heading to Italy to get Aiyana.

We were miserable without her, like the other half of our soul went with her when she left.

We packed a small bag and left after telling the kids bye. We drove to the airport and boarded our plane.

I held Esme's hand as we sat together on the place. She was very happy to get our Princess back.

-Hours later-
-Carlisle-

We arrived to Italy in the afternoon. We drove to Volturi castle, Esme was anxious. The door open and we were gretted by Felix and Alec.

"Here to retrieve the Mistress" Alec said and lead us inside. Me and Esme furrowed our eyebrows at the name.

They lead us to the throne room. I could see Aro and Caius sitting in their thrones, looking over at Marcus who was craddling my sleeping Princess.

"She has been a sweetheart" Marcus said as Esme went to get her. "Apart from all the pranks she pulled on me" Caius muttered. I chuckled. "I'm sorry on her behalf" I said. Esme walked back to us rocking Aiyana slightly in her arms. I kissed her hair.

"She's been a doll, we would love to have her again, she bought fun to the castle" Aro smiled.

Soon we bidded each goodbye and left the castle.

We drove to the airport and got on our plane. Aiyana, who was awake, was sitting between us.

-Three hours later-

The plane was dark, almost all the humans were asleep. Aiyana was on my lap holding onto her panda tightly. Esme's head rested on my shoulder. I looked over Esme's head and looked out the window. Me and Esme listened to Aiyana's fast heartbeat, our beautiful lullaby.

She then shifted and opened her eyes. Her stomach gave a small rumble. I grabbed the bowl of strawberries from beside me and put it on her lap. She gave us a tired smile and began to eat.

-Hours later-

We landed and was on the way home. It was 11pm, very late. I looked in the rearview mirror, looking at my Princess sleeping in her carseat.

I pulled into my garage and hurried out and opened the door for my Esme. She smiled at me and went to get Aiyana out while I got the luggage.

We entered our home, Esme went to put Aiyana to bed. The kids surrounded me. "What happened? Did Aro say something about Aiyana's power?" Rosalie asked. I shook my head and they sighed in reilef.

"We're not sending her anywhere no more" Nessie declared. I had to agree with Nessie on that one.

-Few days later-
-Aiyana-

"Sweetheart wake up" I heard the familiar soft voice say.

I opened my eyes with a tried smile, seeing Mommy's loving face over me. "Hi sweetie" She cooed taking me in her arms. I rubbed my eyes.

"Let's get you ready, so you can see everyone" She said. I laid my head on her shoulder, she went to the bathroom.

-Carlisle-

"Emmett you are not allowed in the kitchen ever again" Bella said as the smoke alarm went off. We opened windows to get the smoke out, so that it wouldn't trigger Aiyana's coughing.