Chapter 56

Decided to make a funny chapter about Aiyana on her period with five different stages and how the family deals with it.

-Sadness-

The entire Cullen family sat around Aiyana as she cried her eyes out, they tried to stop her crying

"Alright who let her watch sad movies again" Esme sighed out arms crossed.

Jacob and Emmett pointed to each other then glared at each other.

"Idiots" Rosalie muttered

Carlisle sighed taking Aiyana in his arms comforting her to the best of his ability.

"Shhh it's ok Princess " He whispered softly in Aiyana's ear.

"You know how emotional she gets on her period" Esme scolded the two.

Then the sound of a innocent giggle flowed through the room, everyone turned to see Carlisle showering Aiyana with kisses, she giggled enjoying the affection.

-Next Day-
-Anger-

"Stop doing that!" Aiyana said agitated. Everyone looked at the brown hair girl with confused eyes.

"What?" Jasper asked. "Breathing" She said. Carlisle chuckled and Aiyana narrowed her eyes at him.

"Stop being childish Daddy, act your age" She said arms crossed.

Carlisle smirked. "Princess I am acting like a 23 year old" Carlisle stated.

"I meant your real age Daddy" Aiyana stated, rolling her eyes

Carlisle's jaw dropped in disbelief and Emmett howled in laughter.

Aiyana was gonna regret that later.

-Hunger-

Aiyana sat on the couch eating a tub of vanilla ice cream. "Baby you shouldn't eat all that Ice cream you might ruin your dinner" Esme said.

Aiyana pouted and Esme couldn't resist her cuteness.

"Alright but save some for later" Esme said sternt not leaving room to argue.

Aiyana smiled happily and kissed Esme cheek.

-Tiredness-

Emmett sighed and held his sleeping little sister to his chest, since she wouldn't let him go.

"It's like she's dead" Jacob said looking at the sleeping girl.

"Na na nah boo boo" Alice sanged childishly at Emmett.

Emmett flipped her off which caused Jasper to glare at him.

"Im not complaining since Im getting all the cuddles today" Emmett smirked wrapped his arms around the sleeping hybrid on his chest.

Everyone in the room glared at him realizing Aiyana hasn't let go of him since this morning.

"Give me my sister" Reneesme snarled.

"Nah ah you all aren't getting my munchkin" Emmett teased.

"Stop hogging her Emmett" Edward growled.

"Na na nah boo boo" Emmett mocked with a smirk. They glared at him.

-Lovely Dovey-

Esme giggled at the sight on Carlisle laying on the couch, staring blankly up at the ceiling. Aiyana was on top of him giving him little innocent kisses all over his face.

"Princess I have paperwork to do" He sighed. Aiyana silenced him with a deep kiss. "Let me love you Daddy" She whined adorably before making her way down to his pants zipper.

-Pain-

Aiyana cuddled with Esme as she moaned in pain. "Mommy just kill me, I had it with this" Aiyana whimpered out. "I will not" Esme said sternly.

"My uterus is angry because I won't give her a baby, Mommy" Aiyana whined, sitting up.

"Let me go ask Daddy to get me pregnant" Aiyana said eyes sparkling with determination, but she doubled over in pain.

Esme giggled and help her stand. "Instead lets get you some tea and a heated pad, those help with the cramps" Esme exclaimed.

Aiyana thought about it. "That could also help" Aiyana said.