Chapter 32

-A Week later-

It was a sunny day so my family didn't come to school. I've noticed the past week, Mommy and Daddy were always around me having not time together for themselves. I started to feel guilty and ashamed, that I was keeping them from each other.

"-Yana"
"-iyana"
"Aiyana!"

I jumped out my deep thoughts. "Y-Yes" I answered.

"I'm wandering what's going through your pretty little head" Scott said. I blushed. "N-Nothing" I squeaked out. They laughed at me.

"You want to come to our monthly sleep over, we couldn't have one last month because Dante was sick" Cathy said. "Yeah we have so much fun" Tyler said with his arms wrapped around Taylor. "Yeah each month we all have a sleepover at someone's house, and this month it Cathy's turn" Elena said. "We go ham all week long!!" Yomo said pumping his fist up in the air.

"So what do you say?" Taylor asked. This is the perfect opportunity to let Mommy and Daddy have some time with each other, And plus it'll be fun for me too.

"I'm coming" I grinned at them, they whooped and cheered loudly making everyone in the cafeteria look at us.

-Timeskip-End of school-

"Meet me at my house okay guys" Cathy called after us. "Okay!!" I yelled back before getting into Mommy's car. I kissed her cheek happily.

"Mommy I'm going to Cathy's sleepover" I said. "I know, Alice had a vision of you having fun" She said with a smile. "But it's all week long" I said. She looked at me.  "My baby is going to me away from me" Mommy said sadly. I kissed her cheek. "I'll call everyday" I promised. She smiled just as we pulled up to our home.

I jumped out and ran into the house. "Let's go pack up your stuff" Alice said grabbing my hands, taking me upstairs.

I grabbed my bag and started packing up clothes. Then my phone ranged. I answered and put it on speaker.

*Conversation*

Aiyana-Hey guys

Tyrell-Damn it, I can't find my durag!!

Taylor-Well too bad because I have my bonnet

Dante- Guys I'm bringing XL condoms!!

Yomo- Dante you know goddamn well that isn't any of our sizes

Scott-Well tough luck shrimp dick

Aiyana-Elena do you have my Onesie, I left at your house I think

Elena- sure do baby cakes, is it the one with the panda faces on your ass cheeks?

Scott- I love it when you wear those, the panda faces move with your ass as it jiggles when you walk

Cathy-you sound like a pervert Scott

Scott- I'm proud of it baby

I giggled.

Cathy- Im ordering Chinese food, what you guys want?

Tyrell-Nice, is Yomo cooking it

Yomo- fuck you black bitch

Tyrell- Fuck you Chinese boy

Elena- He's Japanese, you idiot

Tyrell- Same thing

Aiyana-I want Shrimp fried rice

Dante-Get me some Noddles!!!

Taylor-Um get me some sweet and sour chicken

Scott-me too

Elena- me three

Tyrell- General Tso's chicken for me

Yomo- Guys I have weed!!

Dante- You retard you can't smoke around little Aiyana

Aiyana- I'm not little

Yomo- I forgot about that then I'll bring pills or crack

Elena-Geez Bobby Brown

Yomo- That's my role model baby

Arms wrapped themselves around my waist causing me to squeal in fright.

Taylor- Cutie are you okay!!

Dante-Annie are you ok!?!

Scott- Dante shut the hell up

Elena- Babycakes you ok?

I put myself on mute and turned around in Daddy's arms. "You scared me Daddy" I pouted. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"So I heard you were going to be at a friend's house all week" He said. I nodded happily. He smiled.

I packed my stuff in my pink bag. I grabbed Mr. Panda. "Ready Baby girl" Daddy asked grabbing his car keys. I nodded as me, Mommy and Daddy got in his car.

He drove to Cathy's house. I saw Yomo's car and Scott's motorcycle.

I saw Elena and her parents getting there just as we got there.

I got out the car with Mommy and Daddy following. "If you start having problems with breathing, come straight home or to the hospital if it's bad" Daddy said sternly.

"Or if you miss us, come home or call us" Mommy said sheepishly.

"Mommy, Daddy it's only for a week" I giggled at their worrying.

"I'll be in good hands" I said kissing their cheeks.

"You surely will" I heard from behind them. They turned seeing  Taylor walking up with her bags.

"Hey where's Tyrell" I asked not seeing my brown-skinned friend with her. "Still trying to find his durag" She said.

"Why is he trying to wear that thing, he doesn't have waves" Elena said coming over.

I shrugged. "That's your man, Taylor " I said. "Yes unfortunately" She sighed jokingly. I giggled.

"Aiyana!!Dante is trying to eat your food" I heard Cathy yelled from the house.

"Shut yo ass up Cathy!!" I heard Dante screech. I kissed Mommy and Daddy's cheek. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" I said smiling up at them. They gave a small smile and I ran into the house.

-Esme-

I watched as she ran into the house. "You better not eat my food!!" I heard her yell. I saw from the window, she tackled Dante to the ground.

"It just look so good" He whined. I giggled at the scene. "Let's get home" Carlisle said wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked at the house sadly, missing my baby already.

-One hour later-
-Aiyana-

We all sat around the living room eating our food in our pajamas. I sat on the couch with Cathy and Dante. While the other sat on the floor or on pillows.

"Guys let me tell you what I saw as I was walking to Mrs.Telua's class"   Tyrell said grinning.

We all looked at him. "Heather and Mr. Key fucking on his desk" He said. I gasped. "Are you serious" I asked.

"Yes, doggie style front and center" He said.

"Nasty bitch, I knew she was fucking teachers for better grades, but Mr.Key is the most ugliest thing that had ever walked this earth, well besides Scott" Elena said.

"Fuck you Elena" Scott sneered.

"Damn if she fucked him, then why won't she give me a chance" Yomo said.

I gave him a look of disgust.

"You want to stick your dick in that!?!?" Taylor said.

"Well now that you put it like that, No" He pouted.

"You need help my friend" Dante said patting his shoulder.