Chapter 67

-Next Day: After school-

So my siblings and I decided to have a siblings day out.

We arrived to the mall. I got out of Eddie's car and smooth out my dress.

"This is going to be soooo much fun"  Sissy smirked

"This is going to be soooo much fun"  Sissy smirked. We all stood in the middle of the mall, while some people stared and other people went about their business.

"Okay so what's the plan?" Teddy asked.

Alice grinned. "We'll stop by a store and we all will play rock, paper,scissors  and whoever loses will go into the store and buy something embarrassing" She grinned.

We grinned and started the game.

Our first stop was Victoria secret. So we let the boys do this one on their own.

Emmett ended up being the one to go in. He practically stomped in and we watched as he placed the bras on his chest. The women in the store stared at him with confused looks.

I giggled at the scene. He soon came out grinning. "I bought these" He said holding up the stringy underwear.

We bursted out laughing.

"Where's the rest of it?" Bella asked between laughing.

"I don't know" Emmett deadpanned. I smiled at him. "Rosie~" I teased.

"I'm not wearing strings" She rolled her eyes.

"Aww babe" Teddy whined. We went to the next store which happened to be a walgreens.

"When did they put this in here" I muttered as we got in a circle.

We played rock, paper, scissors. Everyone had rock and except me,who had paper.

I cheered happily. I watched at they played.

Alice and Eddie were picked to go in.

The cash registers were by the entrance so we could watch from there.

"I wonder what they'll get" Jacob said. We watched a Eddie came to the cash register with a familiar looking white bottle.

I've seen that same bottle at Cathy's house.

"Are those...Viagra" I giggled. Teddy howled in laughter.

"Eww" Sissy exclaimed. "What the hell Edward" Bells muttered amused.

The cashier's eyes widened and she blushed at the bottle, not meeting Eddie's embarrassed gaze.

I snickered at him as he came out the store.

"I hate you guys so much" He sneered almost hitting us the bag.

"I guess Jazzy stands at attention more than your cock does" I joked. Jazzy and Teddy howled in laughter. Eddie growled and started to chase me around.