3

None POV:

With Mn:

After dinner with Min's family, Mn headed back to his own home. Upon arriving, his father immediately confronted him.

Mn's dad: "Mn, where were you?"

Mn: "It's none of your business..." He replied coldly.

Mn's dad: "Of course, it is my business. You're my son..."

Mn remained silent.

Mn's dad: (sighed and said) "Now, go to your bedroom. Tomorrow, you have to get up early for your engagement..."

Mn: "What???? Dad, I'm only 18 now...!!! How can you do that to me...!!! OMG!!! Now do I have to marry a girl who'd be a kid???!!!! You're incredible!!!"

Mn's dad: "I'm sorry to inform you that you're marrying a boy who is older than you..."

Mn: (got the biggest shock of his life) "What! Dad, I'm straight! How can I marry a boy who is again older than me!!!! OMG!!!!... No way I can... I can't marry anyone. Go and... with your... that Old man... I CAN'T MARRY HIM..." He shouted in desperation.

Mn's dad became furious and started physically assaulting Mn, landing harsh punches repeatedly. Mn's stepmom rushed to Mn's defense, begging his father to stop. Mn, frozen in shock, stood there, seemingly unfazed by the physical abuse.

Finally, Mn's dad ceased the assault.

Mn's dad: "You'll marry him, or I will not hesitate to kill your vampire friends..."

Mn was hit with yet another shocking revelation. He stared at his father in disbelief.

Mn: "W-what!"

Mn's dad: "Yes." He replied sternly.

Desperation overcame Mn, and he shamelessly pleaded with his father.

Mn: "Dad, please, don't. Don't do this, Dad. I promise you, I'll be your good boy. I'll do whatever you say."

Mn's dad issued his ultimatum.

Mn's dad: "Fine, then. Do it as I say. Marry that boy."

Mn was overwhelmed with emotions and now understood the gravity of the situation. His father had threatened to harm his vampire friends, the very friends he had been yearning to reunite with.

Mn was left in a state of despair and made a difficult decision. He returned to his room and lay on his bed, tears streaming down his face, understanding that his life had taken a drastic and irreversible turn. Eventually, the weight of his emotions led him to drift off into sleep.

Meanwhile Yoongi  :

Yg's mom: "Yoongi dear, tomorrow is a holiday, but you'll have to get up early..."

Yg: "Why, Eomma? Is there any guest coming tomorrow?"

Yg's mom: "Yes, your in-laws are coming. You're getting married by tomorrow. You can invite your 4 besties. Your brother Tae is at Hobi's house, and we've already informed him. We've ordered everything for your wedding..."

Yoongi choked on his feelings.

Yg: "No, Eomma, you can't do this. You know I love Jimin."

Yg's dad: "Baby, we know better for you. So you better forget about Jimin and get settled with the guy we're asking you to marry."

Yg: "No, Appa, please. You guys can't do this to me. I will not marry anyone except Jimin."

Yg's dad: "You better listen, boy. Otherwise, don't talk to me ever again."