123

None pov :

Yg  followed after  Mn  ..... He  went  inside  his   room  and  saw  Mn  was  stripping  off  his  shirt  showing  his back  with  saying ,

Mn : close  the  door ..... ( said  quietly)

Yg  did  what  Mn  said  to  him ....
He  went  in front  of  Mn  and  got  shook  seeing  a deep  cut  on the one   side  of  Mns  chest ...
It  seems  like  someone  tried  to  stab  Mn  on  his  chest  but  couldn't  go  further  because  of the  defence ......

Ygs  eyes  went  wide  as  he  touched  the  cut  place ... It  looks  like  Mn  hastily  applied  some  ointment  to  stop  the bleeding  but  forgot  to  put  on  the  tape or  bandages  on  it  ....

Mn  lightly  hissed  in  the  pain as  Yg  touched  the  cut  place  and  looked  away  from  Yg ..

Now  both  Yg  and  Mn  stood  silent ......

Suddenly  Yg  broke  the long   silence  between  them ,

Yg : you  sit here  .... I'm  coming  with the  kit  box ..... ( Was  about  to  go  away  but  got  stopped  by  Mn) 

Mn : ( suddenly  grabbed  Ygs arms)  wait.......

Yg  looked  at  Mn  confusedly for  the  sudden  interruption  ......

Mn : I  don't  need  the  kit  box  now ... I - I  just  need  some  rest..... Can  I  just  get  some  help  from  you .....???? ( stuttered  in  a calm  yet  deep  tone) 

Yg  got  super  confused  at  Mns  words but  yet  nodded  his  head  lightly  as  OK .....

Mn : ( sighed )  first  sit  with  me  here .... ( pointing  at  the  seat  before  him  on  the  bed ) 

Yg  confusedly  obeyed  Mn  and  sat  beside  him ....
Mn  now  slowly  laid  his  head  on  Ygs  lap  and  hugged  Ygs  small  waist ......... He  kissed  on  Ygs  belly  and  said  softly ,

Mn : can  I  just  sleep  like  this forever  ????

Yg : ( softly  ruffled  Mns  soft  baby  brown  hair  and  said  in  a soft  tone)  hmm ......

Mn : I  love  you hyung  ...... Only  You    can  make  me  feel  so  calm,  even  when  I'm  stressed .... ( said  in  a soft  tone)

Yg  felt  so  flusted  and  also  loved  at  Mns  words .....
He just  looked  at  his  little  baby  amusingly .....
Mn  now  took  Ygs  kitty  paws  and  tangled their  hands  together .......
He  kissed  on  the top  of  Ygs  fingers  and  whispered  softly ,

Mn : Babe ....????? Don't you  still  trust  me  completely ???? ( suddenly  asked) 

Ygs  eyes  widened  in  shook  hearing  Mn .....

He  confusedly  looked  at  Mn  thinking  that ,  why  Mn  was  asking  him  such  questions  all  of  a sudden ......
Yg now got  tensed  about  Mn ...
So  he suddenly   pulled  Mn  up  from  his  lap  and  now  made  him sit  in front  of  him .....
He  cupped  on  Mns  cheeks  and  made  Mn  look  at  his  eyes  and  said ,

Yg : honey ???  Why  are  you  asking  me  this  all  of  a sudden ???? ( asked  softly)

Mn : hyung .... Just  tell  me  already .. Do  you ????