28

Yoongi  went  down  to  Mns  member to  take  a good  view  of  it.....

He  kissed  the  head  of  its  tip,  resulting  to  sprung  it  out  as  a hard  rock  D which  is  craving  for  his  master's  attention.....

Yoongi  looked  at  the  hard  rock D .... It's  tip  was  so  red and  swollen  just  like  an  "angry  tip" ....

He  put  the  tip  of his hot  tongue  over  the   hot   tip ...

He tastes  the  precum  of  Mn  through  the  tip....

Mns  breath  hitched  as  Yoongi  was  teasing  him  so  badly...

Then  Yoongi  looked up at  Mn  and  said,

Yg : babyboy.....

Mn : y-yes  Master...

Yg : do  you  know  what  your  tip  is  whispering  to  me...????? ( smirked )

Mn : huh ???? Can  my  tip  whisper???
(Mn  was  so  confused  what  his  tip  could  whisper  to  Yoongi)

Yg : yeah  he  can... And  only  I can  hear  him....

Mn : what  he  was  saying  to  you????

Yg : he  was  asking  me  to  do  something  with  him???  Shall  I  grant  his  wish?????

Mn  got  excited  thinking  maybe  at  last  Yoongi  will  reward  him... He'll  suck  him  off....

Mn : yes.... ( said  excitedly)

Yg :  Well,  he's  telling  me, he's  so  angry  and  upset  for  master   not  playing  with  him  for  a  long  time... He's  asking  me  to  play  with  him.... ( smirked  again )

Mn : huh???  Wha - aaaahhh ~~~  Master ~~~( cut  off  by  Yoongi  licking  the  tip of  his  pennis by  the  tip  of  his  tongue)

Yg : what baby  boy???  ( talking  putting  his  lips  wrapped  around  the  tip)

Mn : aahhh ~~~~( words  cannot  build  up  from  his  mouth  except  moaning )

Yoongi  licked  the  vein  of  his  pennis  from  up  to  down and  played  with  the  balls  through  his  hands....

He  was  giving  him  some  kitten licks....

Yg : I really  miss  your  this  big  buddy, baby  boy... I really  miss  the  feeling  of  your  big  buddy  inside  of  me  hitting  my  treasure  mercilessly.....
I really  miss  how  your  big juicy buddy  fills  up  my   little pink hole and  fuck  me  harder.....

Mn : ahh ~~ Master  ~ please  stop  teasing  me .... Just  suck  me  off  already ~~~please ~~~your  baby  boy  needs  you  warm  hot  mouth.... Please  master ~( at  last  managed  to  tell)

Yg : sure  baby  boy....

Yoongi  sunked  his  whole  mouth  to  Mns  big  length until  the  tip  of  his  length  hit  back  on  his  throat....

He  slowly  swirl  his  tongue  around  it and  started  to  suck  him  off....

Mn  desperately  moved  his  hips  resulting  to  hit  his  tip  continuously  on  the  back  of  Yoongis  hot  throat....

Yoongi  gagged  at  his  length  and  purposely  blew  his  hot  airy  breathe  to  his  pennis....

Mn : aahhh ~aahhh ~ Yoon-ngi ~~~~ please  untie  my  hands ... I wanna  touch  you....