99

None pov :

Time  skip  after  1  hour :

Mn : ahhhhhh ~ shit  ~~~~ hyung  ~~~ gawd  ~~~ when ~~~ when  did  you  had  this  operation  ~~~~ gawd ~~hyung  ~~ahhhh ~~~it  feels  so  good .....

Yg : baby  ahhhhhh ~~~ faster  ~~~awhhhh ~~~~faster  baby ~~~~just  go  more  deeper  ~~~awhhhh awwhhhhhh~~~ yeah  right  there ~~~

Mn  continued  to  thrust  inside  Yoongis  new  vagina and  continued  to  hit  the  g-spot....
And  Yoongi  was  continuously  moaning  at  the  new  feeling  in  his  new  spot ......
He  was  totally  overwhelmed  with  the  new  kind  of  pleasure ...... He  moaned  so  loudly and  was  so  busy  in  the  pleasure  that  he  was  receiving  from  Mns each  deep  thrust that ,  he  didn't  even  bother  to  reply  Mn ....

Mn : no!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh ~~~~First ~~~~first tell  me ~~ akkkkkkhhhh ~~~huhhhhhhhh ~~~shikkkkk ~~~( moaned  like  a  crazy  animal  because  of  Yoongis  inner  warmth  and  continuous  clenching.....)

Mn  slowed  down  his animalistic pace....

Yg : nnnngghhhhhhh ~~~ go  faster baby ~~~~ahhhhhh ~~~~oh  gawd ~~~ahhhh ~~~~( only  moaned  more  and  cum  repeatedly  without  any  warning) 

Mn  gave  some  sloppy  yet  slow  and  deep  thrust  inside  Yoongis  vagina .....

Mn :  Tell  me ( growled  in  anger  not  getting  his  answers)

Yg : nghhhh~~~  mmmmhhhh ~~~~ahhhh ~~~ 8~ahhh ~~~8 years  ago  ~~bustard ~~~~

Mn  : oh  gawd ~~~~~ahhhhhhh~~~Fuck ~~~~ so  good  ~~~~~~ ahhhhffff ~~~~~

Yg : mmmmhhhh ~~~faster  Babe ~~~faster  ~~~mmmmhhhh ~~~fffuck  meee  deeperrrrrr ~~~~~~

Mn  picked  up  his  pace  and  fucked  Yoongi more  deeper  and  faster ......

He  suddenly  pulled  out  his  Dick  from  Yoongis  new  pussy  and slammed  it  inside  of  Yoongis  pink  pretty  hole  again...

Yoongi  screamed  at  the  sudden  stretch  again ....... His  pale  chest again rubbed  over  the  silk  bedsheets  hardly  and  he  again  tightly  gripped  on  that  bedsheets  to  contain  all  the  pleasure  and pain......

Mn  again  picked  up  his  pace  but  this  time, his  back  suddenly  snapped  hard  and  he  immediately  managed  to  pulled  out ...
Resulting  He  came  in  bedsheets heavily  ....

Yoongi  whined  at  the  sudden  loss  of  contacts.....He  was  about  to  cum  again  but  got  stopped  in  the  midway ...

He  panted  hard  and  mumbled  putting  his  head  down  on  the  bedsheets....

Yg : mmhhh ~~what  happened  why did  you  pulled  out????? ( whined) 

Mn  didn't  said  anything ,  he  suddenly  pulled  Yoongis  lying  body  up  and  landed  Yoongis  back  on  his  chest  by  the  harsh  pulling.....
Then  he  again  slammed  his  member  inside  Yoongis  hole  without  any  warning ......
He  added  his  3 fingers  at a time  inside  Yoongis  already  wrecked  vagina, making  Yoongi  scream  loudly  like  a  crazy  bitch .....
Now  he  thrusted his  Dick  and  fingers like  a crazy wolf,  inside  Yoongi without  any  break  , until  Yoongi  told  him  to  stop .....

Yoongi  moaned  and  screamed  in  pleasure being  totally  full  from  both  sides  ......
Finally  Yoongi  came  more  5 times  almost  making  his ,  Mns  thigh and  the  bedsheets covered  with  his  thick  cums.....