161

None pov :

Time skip to  next  day :

Mn  now  woke  up  from  his  deep  sleep  and  found  himself being  naked  on  someone ....
He  Rubbed  his  puffy  sleepy  baby  eyes  and  slowly  sat  up ....
He  now  finally  looked  down  and  got  shook  seeing  a sleeping  Yg  under  him  peacefully......

Mn was  about  to  move  when  suddenly  he  found  something  in between  his  lips....
He  pulled  the  thing  out  and  got  shook  seeing  the  pacifier ...
And  suddenly  he  understood  everything  ....

He  now  felt  very  embarrassed  to  know , finally ,  Yg  got  to  know  about  his  fucking  little  space  problems....

Now it  was  making  Mn  so  ashamed  of  himself  that ,  he  just  got  up  from  his  position  madly  and  bursted  inside  the  washroom ...

Mn  now  remembered that  about  the  last  night  things  that Yg  did  with  him  also ....
He  now  started  to  hate himself  for  being  this  weak  and  helpless  before  Yg  at  that  time ...
He  now also started  to  doubt  on  his  own  capabilities....

He  got  so  crazy and  frustrated  on  himself that ,  now  he  continued  to  punch  on  the  wall ,

Mn : Arrrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK  YOU , MN !!!!!! * punch* JUST!!!!!!!* punch *
FUCK  YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (punched  on  the  wall  and  shouted  his  heart  out)

Mn  continued  to  punch on  the  wall , until  his  knuckles totally   broke  down  and  bleed  heavily ......

Time  skip after  shower :

Mn  now  came  out  from  the  bathroom wrapping  a towel  on  his  waist ...
He  now  found  Yg  totally  awake , just  laying  against  the  hardboard  of  the  bed and  looking  at  him awkwardly ...

Mn  avoided  Ygs  gaze  and  went  to  the  cupboard  and  took  out  his  clothes ...
He  wore  his  short  pants  along  with  his  boxer  and  a plain, oversized  black t-shirt ....

He now  took  his  wallet  and  was  about  to  go  out  of  the  spot  when  suddenly , 
Yg  grabbed  his  wrist  and  made  him  stop  on  his  track ....

He as  usual  pulled  Mns  injured  knuckles  up  and  started  to  clean  it  up  with  the  cottons  and  his  blew  up  air  without  saying  anything ....
Mn  Was  habituated  with  Ygs  such  concerned  responses  after  his  any  kind  of  injuries ...
So  he  just  kept  quiet as  the  reaction  of  Ygs  actions ....

Yg  Now  wrapped  the  bandage  clothes  around  Mns  knuckles  and  said ,

Yg : where  are  you  going ??? ( asked  in  a low  tone)

Mn : going  out  for  some  time .... ( replied  with  a  low  tone  also)

Yg : ( sighed  and  pursed  his  lips  tightly  to  say  something )  okay ...

Mn : hmm

Mn  now  got  out  of the  spot  without  having any  further  conversation  with  Yg ....

Time skip  after  some  more  days :

Yg  and  Mns  relationship  was  not  going  well  at  all ...

They  eat  together ,  sleep  together , even  sometimes  stay  together ....
But  they  don't  bother  to  at  least a say  " Hi "  to  each  other ....