111

None pov :

Mn  got back  to  home  after  4 hours ......

He  came  home  and  got  startled  seeing  Mr  and  Mrs  Kim  and  Mr. Mrs. Min  along  with  The  whole  BTS  members  on  the  living  room  making  chaos .....
He  went  forward  and  got  more  shook  seeing  a weak  and  injured  Yg sitting   in  between  his  moms  and  crying  hard  ...
And  his  two  moms  are  trying  to  calm  him  down ......

Suddenly  all  of  their  eyes  fall  on  Mn ......
Hobi   wasted  no  more  time ,  he  ran  to  Mn  and  started  to  punch    the  shit  out  of  Mn .....

Hobi : bustard !!!!!! Is  this  the  way  you  treat  your  husband ???? ( punched  hard ) 

Mn : ( harshly  moved  Hobi  off  from  his  body and  wiped  the  blood  from  his  lips  )  hyung ..... Don't  interfere  in my  family  matters.... ( said  darkly )

Everyone  got  shook  at  Mns  words ..... They  still  can't  believe ,  Mn  would  be  this  kind  of  beast .....

Mn : and  Yoongi .... Within  One  minute ,  I  want  to  see  you  in  the  bedroom ..... Go !!!! ( growled  at  Yg  darkly)

Yg  shakingly  got  up  and  was  about  to  go  but  got  stopped  by  Mrs. Min .....

Eomma : Yoongi ... Don't  go  anywhere  .....  Tae Baby ???? Go  upstairs  and  bring  all  Yoongis  belongings  from  his  room  .....

Tae  immediately  obeyed  his  Eomma  and  went  upstairs ......

Eomma : Yoongi  dear  , let's  get  back  to  home....... ( said  to  Yg  softly  and  started  to  go  out  with  him but  got  blocked  by  Mn  )

Mn : ( snatched  Yg  to  him)  no ,  he's  mine ..... You  fucking  can't  take  him  to  anywhere !!! ( growled  at  Eomma )

Eomma  slapped  Mn  hard  for  the  first  time .......

Eomma : just  get  the  hell  out  of  my  way  Mn .... ( snatched  Yg  back) 

Mn : no!!!!! I'll  not  let  you  leave  with  Yoongi ......

Mom : Kinja ... Did  you  Call the  cops????? ....

Dad : yes ....

Mr. Kim had  already  immediately  called  the  cops .....

Mn : mum!!!!  What  are  you doing ????  ( asked  being  shook)

Mrs. Kim  also  harshly  slapped  Mn  and  said ,

Mom : just  fucking  Rot  in  jail  now, you  beast !!!!!!! ......

Mn immediately hold  on  Yg  tightly  and  said ,

Mn : Yoongi ... Don't  go  anywhere ... Don't  listen  to  them ..... Yoongi ,  I  love  you .......

This  time  Tae  turned  Mn  around  to  him  and  hardly  slapped  him  on  his  face ,

Tae : we  can  already  see  the  proof of  your  love ,  bustard ......

Tae  was  about  to  beat  Mn  but  got  hold  back  by  Jimin  and  Namjin...

Jin : no  need  do  this  now  ... Let  him  get  caught  by  the  cops ... They  will  pay  him  his  love  back  that  he  showed  to  Yoongi ....