103

None pov  :

Mn got back  his  sense  after  12 hours .... He  woke  up  and  found  himself  shirtless  with  bandages  all  over  his  waist  and  forehead in  his  bedroom  .......
He  lightly  groaned  in  the  pain  of  his  head  and  waist .....
Suddenly  he  remembered  about  the earlier   attack ....
He  immediately  got  panicked  about  Yoongi ... He  searched  his  around  and  found  no  sign  of  Yoongi ....
He  now  panickedly  shouted  for  Yoongi .......
Suddenly  he  saw  a folded  page nicely  kept  on  the  reading  table  beside  his  bed......

He  quickly  got  up  and  unfold  the  paper.... It  was  a  letter  from  Yoongi ... He  saw,

Dear  Mn,

I'm  really  sorry  to  not  tell  you  earlier  that ,  after a week  of  you  left  us , we  found  a fake  news  of  your  death .....
And  it  really  broke  us  badly  inside ... At  that  time, I  felt like, I   lost  the  motive  of  my  living  now .. So  I  tried  to  take  my  own  life  by  committing  suicide  so  many  times ....
But  luckily  I  got  saved  every  times .....
And  I'm  really  grateful  to  my  God  to  save  me  committing  such  a  big  mistake  of  my  life .......

Because  after  that ,  I had  got  a  chance  to  see  my  future .........
Mn ,  I  thought ,  I  should  try  to  move  on  from  your  sorrows  and  pain .... So  I  agreed  to  get  engaged  with  a  person  who truly   loves  me.....
But still  I  couldn't  move  on ... I  was  always engaging  myself  with  the  pain  of  losing  my  first  love  and  husband .........
Mn ,  to be  honest ,  I  never  thought  that ,  I'll  see  you  alive again ...
At  first  I  really  got  happy  seeing  you  alive .... I  only  wanted  to  get  you  back  in  my  little  life ........
But  last  night ,  when  you  told  me  the  truth  and  asked  me  to  get  separated  from  you , that  time , I  realised  one true  thing ......

Mn,  you  left  your  family  behind , not  me .... So,  that  time ,  I  shouldn't  die ... The  person  who  should  die  here is  only  you ,  Mr. Kim  Mn ......

You  left  us  without  at  least  telling  your  husband  anything .... You  left  us  two  times ,  as  like  as  we're  just  a guest  in  your  life  .....

Mn ,  me  and  my  children  gave  you  our  whole  heart , but  in  return ,  what  you  gave  us????
Only some  year's  momentarily  happiness  and  forever  pain .......?????

Mn,  is  this  way  you  love  back  your  family ????????

If  so ,  then  now  it's  my  turn , to  give  you  back  your  so  called  "love" that  we  received  from  you  .....

I'm  forever  going  away  from  your  life  with  my  children ......
Now  stay  here  alone , bear  the  pain , like  we  had  always  suffered  for  you .........
And  don't   try  to  contact us  Mr. Kim ...... We're  now  no  longer  your  belongings .....
We've  already  set  you  free  from  our  burden .......

Yours  wifey
Yoongi 

Mn  unfolded  the  paper  and  cried  hard shouting  Yoongis  name  loudly .......
For  the  very  first  time ,  He  felt  like  he was  lost  everything ........
He  thought  he  should  stop  Yoongi  at  any  cost ........ He  Can't  let  his  heart  go  away  like  this .......