131

None pov :

Time skip at late night :

After finishing his work , Mn now walked through a dark alley since today he  wanted  to  get back to home from his workplace by  walking  ....
And this dark alley was the only shortcut to his apartment ....

He was walking and deeply thinking about the things that , Yg told him earlier in the early morning ...
He thought whether Yg was telling him the truth that , his elder son bunny is in danger????

He thought hard about that ....
Suddenly he heard someone's screaming coming from the forward direction .....
He casually walked towards that screaming direction and saw a group of guys was trying to harass a little boy physically and the boy was screaming for help ....

He went there and just thought of warning the guys to not do that those shits with a the boy there .....

He went forward and saw the bad boys were gradually hovering over the boy ....

He just sighed hard and looked down and suddenly said casually ,

Mn : Bro!!!! This is a public road !! ! Don't do your shits here ..... (said casually stopping them )

Suddenly ,

Wz : D-Daddy ????? ( said being totally shocked seeing Mn)

Mn : ( got startled hearing his son's voice... So looked up )

Mn got shook seeing the victim of the harassment is none but his one and only younger son Wz..

Mn : W-Wz ????? ( got full shocked)

Wz : Daddy ~~~~( cried and ran up to Mn and hugged him tightly and said whimpering) Daddy ~~~~~~

Mn : baby ~~~calm down... Now daddy is here... No one can harm you .. OK ???? ( said softly)

Wz : daddy ~~~( cried hard)

Mn : baby ~~~( cupped Wzs face and softly kissed on Wzs head ) beautiful kitten ~~~ no one can ever harm you till your daddy is alive , OK beautiful?????

Wz : ( nodded his head softly as yes with crying hard) I - ( sobbed hard) I trust you daddy....

Mn : ( kissed on Wzs nose) Good.. My sweet boy ... Now baby??? You stand here .... And Wait for daddy to come .. OK ???? ( said sweetly)

Wz : ( got confused hearing Mn)

Mn : and yeah ... Don't look at my side .. OK sweetheart???? ( said softly)

Wz : ( nodded his head as OK confusedly and hide his eyes with his palm like a obedient kitten he is )

Mn alone, now went to those boys who tried to molest his son ....
The boys looked at Mn surprisingly seeing Mns guts and Mns strange and exceptional scaredy ghost eyes ....

Mn : so boys ???? I'll give you 30 secs to answer , who dared to touch my boy ???? Your time starts from now ... And Trust me , if you guys don't tell me within 30 seconds , I'll make sure to make you guys feel the painful touch of death.. ( said darkly)

Boy 1 : ohoh!!!! Buddies look ... Our kitten's daddy also joined here to gave a new dimension to our pleasure ....

Boy 2 : fuck!!!!! Such a daddy in the face of a baby ....
Seriously Guys , I'm already getting hard for this daddy ....

Boy 3: fuck man !!!!!! If the son and father are that much handsome , then think, how would be the mother ...??? Huh???
Baby ??? ( called Mn) bring your wife here ....
Tonight all of us will make a great blast !!!!!! ( said devilishly laughing )