126

None pov :

Time skip in the next morning :

Last night because of the fight , the couple didn't bother to talk with each other .....
Mn even ended up sleeping on the couch alone ...

Now Mn woke up early in the morning , since he had to drop Al and Wz to her school ....
He just sleepily brushed his teeth and hurriedly entered into his room to put back his brush and wear a t-shirt and a short, since he was already late for Al's school ....
But got a little bit surprised seeing Yg is still sleeping .
It's always Yg who wakes up early in the morning and made Al and Wz get ready for their school and clg and sometimes kicked Mn off from bed for waking up late ..... but today , he's ownself sleeping peacefully on the bed ...

Since Mn was still mad on Yg for their last night fight , he didn't bother to made Yg wake up ....

He just hastily ran to Wzs room and first made him wake up and then he ran to Al's room and then made her wake up ...
He then made Al take her bath and get ready for her school ...
He hurriedly packed Al's school bag
and then picked Al up in his lap and ran to downstairs to made her feed first ....
There he met with already ready Wz ....
He made his daughter Al and son Wz had their breakfast , since Yg still didn't woke up today .....

But he was lucky that , Yg was really a responsible mother for his kids , he always made his kids tiffin earlier night , so that , if somehow for any reason , he can't get up from the bed early , Mn can just heat up those foods and pack them up in the tiffin box ....

Since heating up the food wasn't a matter to Mn .. So he quickly heat up the food and packed them on the tiffin box and then hurriedly ran to the garage with Al in his lap .....

He made Al and Wz sit back properly with their seatbelts and hurriedly drove the car back to Al's school.....
He And Wz then bed Al goodbye and directly drove his car fastly to Wzs school .....

He now also bed his son goodbye and now drove back his car to home .....

After entering into his car , he hastily ran to upstairs in his room to get ready for his office , since he had an important meeting on today about his new project and he's already too much late for it ....

Mn now went to his bedroom and got surprised seeing Yg was still sleeping in the bed ....

Mn also knew Yg also had a business meeting with him today , so he went near Yg and lightly shook Yg to make him wake up ....

Mn : ( called softly ) Yg !!!! Yg!!!! Wake up !!!! It's already 9 : 30 am in the morning and our meeting will be held on exactly 10:00 am ...!! Yg !!! (lightly shook Yg)

Yg now slowly moved and said ,

Yg : Gukies daddy !!! You go !!! I can't go to the office today !!! ( mumbled weakly )

Mn now got startled hearing Ygs weak voice ....
He slowly turned Ygs body towards him and put his hand over the Ygs forehead and got shook feeling a high burning temperature coming from Ygs body ....

Mn was oversensitive for Yg ... So he got worried .....

Mn : sweetie ~~~ Your head is burning ~~~wait ~~ let me call doctor .... ( Was about to got up but got stopped by Yg holding his wrist )