17

None  pov :

As  Mn  pinned  Yoongis  both  hand ,  Yoongi  felt  himself  trapped  by  a hungry  lion's paw....
Mn  slowly  leaned  his  face  towards  Yoongi and  brushed  his  lips  lightly  with  Yoongis  lips for  teasing  him... Then  he  rubbed  his  knees  with  Yoongis clothed  bulge... Yoongi shut  his  pretty  cat  eyes  closed and moaned  at  the  sudden  feeling  of  pleasure... He buckled  his  hip  up  to  get  more  friction.... His  mouth  was  hung  open for  his  desperate  moan.... Mn  then  leaned  on  Yoongis  pale  neck  began  to  suck  all  over  it  until  he  find  the  sweet  spot... Yoongi  moaned  more  loudly  when  Mn  finally  found  his  sweet  spot.... Mn  began  to   abuse  his sweet  spot  by roughly  sucking  and  bitting  it....

When  Yoongi  almost  reached  to  his  climax  he  began  to  shake  his  body abruptly.... Immediately  Mn  stopped  kissing  his  neck and stepped  back
releasing  Yoongis  hands....
Yoongi  understood  it  was  his  punishment .. So  of course ,  he  wasn't  supposed  to  enjoy  it....

Mn : you  teased  your  daddy  a lot  today  baby  boy..... Now  it's  daddy's  turn.....
Yg  : daddy  please ...I'm  sorry.... Please... . I'll  be  a good  boy ... Please...
Mn : save  your  apologies,  baby boy....

Mn  picked  Yoongi up  on  his  shoulder and  gripped  on  his ass.... ... Yoongi  began  to  punch  on  Mns  back  to  get  released... But  Mn  was  too much  stronger  than  him.... So  he  failed.... Mn  threw  Yoongi  on  bed ....

Mn : don't  you  dare  to  escape.... Otherwise  I'll  give  you  more  punishment...

Yoongi  nodded  OK.... Mn  went  out  and  come  back  with some  sex  toys ...
Yoongis  eyes  grew  more  bigger  watching  the  toys... He  began  to  shake  nervously.....

Yg : when  did  buy  all  of  these ???  I  mean  you  never used  them  on  me!!!!
Mn : I  bought  them  yesterday... I  was  thinking  to  use  them  on you... But  never  thought ,  I  have  to  use  them  on  you  so  soon.... 😏😏😏😏

Yoongi got  shocked....

Yg : do  you  know  how  to  use  them???
Mn : no.... As  you  are  my  favourite  teacher.... You'll  teach  me  now  how to  use  them  by  using  them  on the  you...
Yg : what???  Never....
Mn : OK  if  you  don't,  then  I  will slap  your  ass  and fuck  you  so  hard  but  will  never  let  you  cum...... Choice  is  yours....
Yg :o-ok

Yoongi   took  the  vibrator....

Yg : This  is  vibrator...  You've  to  apply  some  lube  over  it... Then  You've  to  put  it  in  my  ass and  turn  on  the  volume.. Then  move  it....
Mn : can  you  show  me  using  it  on  you???
Yg : o-ok....

Yoongi  used  this  kind  of  toys  before... But  he  never  felt  satisfied  by  them... He  only  felt  satisfied  by  Mns  big  and  thick  member... So  to  get  fucked  by  Mn  without  any  punishment  he  decided  to  tease  him by  using  the  toys  on  him....

Yoongi undressed  his  clothes  one  by  one  teasingly and then put  a  handful lubes  over  the  toy  and  rubbed  it  on  his  entrance... A lewd  mewl  escaped from  his  mouth as  he was  looking  for  Mns  reaction... Mn  Was  looking  at  it  attentively and  his  bulge  slowly  began  to  swell  up,  for  the  show  going  on  in front  of  him....
Yoongi  finally  pushed  the  vibrator  inside  and  moaned  at  the  sudden  stretch... He  turned  on  the  volume  into  medium  and  slowly  move  it  in  and  out stretching  his  pink  hole moaning  lewdly ....
Mn  gulped  hard... He  was  already  fallen  on  Yoongis  trap  unknowingly.... He  wanted  fuck  him right  now...
He  kneeled  down  in front  of  Yoongis  ass and lift his  one  leg on  his  shoulder.. .. He  removed  Yoongis  hand from  the  vibrator  and  slowly  pulled  out  it by  other  hand ... Yoongi  was  panting  heavily  at  the  sensation.... He  locked  his  eyes  with  Mn....
Mn  Was  still  holding  his  legs  above his  shoulder  looking  into  Yoongis  eyes... He  was  like  frozed  by  Yoongis  beauty....
As  Mn  was  doing  nothing  to  Yoongi ,  Yoongi  became  impartient and  pulled  Mns lips towards  his  own by  yanking  his  hair... He  kissed  Mn  deeply... But  Mn  was  not  satisfied  with  Yoongis  impatiently  behaviour.... He  pulled  away and  undressed  himself... Then  he  grabbed  Yoongis  hair and  put  his  mouth  in front  of  his  member...

Mn : suck  it ( shouted )

Yoongi at  first flinched at  Mns  action... But  seeing  his  favourite  meal  in front  of  him.. His  face  lit  up... He  grabbed  the  length  and  licked  the  tip..
. Mn  shivered  at  the  sudden  feeling on  his  member  made  by  Yoongis  warm  tongue.... He  gripped  on  Yoongis  hair...

Mn : aaah ~~~ don't  ~~~~ suck  I-it  already....

Yoongi  swirl  his  warm  tongue  around  his  length  and  sucked the  balls.... He  began  to  play  with  it,  occasionally  pumping  the  length... He  was  loving  each  and  every  reaction  he  was  receiving  from  Mn...

Mn  couldn't  take  it  anymore.. So he  grabbed the  back of Yoongis  head and  forcefully  entered  the  whole  length  onto  his  mouth and  began  to  fuck  his  mouth  mercilessly  deeper  and  faster... He  put  it on  the  back  of  his  throat....

Yoongi  chocked  on  Mns  length... Tears  was  falling  from  his  eyes  endlessly because  of the  pain... He  locked  his  eyes  with  Mns  face  and  watched  his  grunting.... His  throat  was  hurting  because  of  Mn  but  at  the  same  time  he  was  loving  Mns  dominance.... He  loves  it  when  Mn  shows  no  mercy  to  him....

After  a  few  more  thrust  Mn  came  in  his  mouth... Yoongi  swallowed  it  not  dropping  a single  cum  on  the  floor...
Yoongi  was  about  to  stand  up,  when  Mn  again  grabbed  his  ass  and  pushed  him  on  the  bed  facing  Yoongis  stomach on  the  bedsheets... He  spreaded  Yoongis  ass  cheeks  and  licked  his  pink  hole ... Then  he  entered  his  big  length into  him  without  any  warning.... He  started  to  move  not  letting  Yoongi adjust  his  length... He  thrusted  on  his  hole, in  and  out  hardly  and  fastly...

Yoongi  screamed  out  because  of the  pain... Mn  Was  literally  pounding  into  him  in  an  animalistic  pace... Soon  yoongi  felt  the  pleasure  easing  the  pain.....

Yg  : D-daddy.. Ahhh ~faster ... I'm  gonna  cum....

Mn increased  his pace  more  now  thrusting  in  an  inhuman  speed....
Soon  enough  both  of  reached  their  climax... Mn  quickly  pulled  out  and  cum  on Yoongis  waist and  Yoongi  on  his  bedsheets....
Mn  turned  over  Yoongi  and  entered  him  again....

Mn  :I'm  not  done  with  you  yet....

He  again  fucked  Yoongi  mercilessly... They  again  cum  on  the  bedsheets...
Mn  flopped  beside  Yoongi  being  extremely tired and  fall  asleep  immediately... ...
Yoongi grabbed  the  tissue  before  the  bed  and  cleaned  them.. He kissed  Mn  one  last  time  passionately.... He  put  his  head  on  Mns  chest ....

Yg  : good  night  my  little  beast...

Mn  just  snored  lightly  in  reply.... Yoongi  smiled  and  fall  asleep  with  him.....